Chapter 73

"This is stupid". Yin said in a bored voice as she watched the tv screen.

"Hey, Journey to the center of the Earth is a classic movie. Don't spit your diss on it". Troy said as he watched the screen as well.

The young cop had her head on his lap as she lay comfortably on the couch, the dark hero didn't obviously mind because it gave him the perfect angle to eye her body since she wore nothing but a tight white tank top and some incredible short shorts.

"Can we watch something more scary? A zombie movie at least?".

"It won't be scary for me since I've already met most of the Monsters of Myth". Troy deadpanned.

"Really?". Yin asked as she looked up at him.

The dark hero nodded.

"What about Cthulhu? The Chupacabra? The, the Dracula of Romania?". She asked.

"Cthulhu doesn't exist. But the other two, yeah".

"Have you met Pazuzu, the Demon?". She asked again.

"Now that guy was a pain in the ass". Troy said as he sighed,"Kept announcing how he could easily influence humans to his will, so I kicked his ass. His dad, Hanbi and brother, Humbaba were not happy about it".

"You kicked a demons ass?! Wow!". She said as she gave out a chuckle.

"You seem to know your history very well". Troy noted before staring at the screen again.

"I always seemed to enjoy history as a kid, especially the mythology section of it". She smiled,"You could say I was a bit of a nerd".

"Not with that hot body you weren't". He teased.

"Ha, ha. Very funny". She gave him a smirk,"I had to train hard to get this body, doing all that training to be a cop transformed me into this".

"I'm sure".

Yin reached up her arm and caressed his face before pulling him down for a kiss, Troy responded in kind by returning the kiss with more passion. Yin wasn't exactly the sexual type but ever since she got into a relationship with Troy and Artemis, she unlocked her deeper erotic side and it felt good.

She quickly got on her knees and straddled him, Troy was surprised by her actions but placed his hands on her waist.

"Right now?". Troy asked.

"Right now". She whispered erotically.

"Maybe we should wait for Artemis and let her give you one of her magical tablets". Troy hesitated,"I don't want to get you pregnant".

"What if I want to be pregnant?". She asked.

I'm sorry what?!". He asked.

"Ah, what an amazing sight to behold". A voice said from the balcony door.

Yin and Troy quickly turned to see Lucifer at the doorway with his hands in his pockets, Yin looked stunned and quickly climbed off her boyfriend.

"Lucifer! What do you want?". Troy asked with a frown.

Lucifer, as in-".

"The Devil, yes exactly". Lucifer smiled before kissing Yin's hand.

Yin pulled her hand away with mild disgust.

"What are you doing here?". Troy asked again.

"I'm here to see how you are doing and how Mrs Yin is doing". Lucifer said before shifting his gaze toward the young cop,"Chaos convinced me to come see you, much to my reluctance. Apparently, your Apokoliptian friends will be making their move soon and I suggest you start digging graves because many people on Earth will soon disappear".