Chapter 62

"Authorities are doing whatever they can to get as many casualties out of this mass attack on major cities in different parts of the country".

"We just got word from around the country that weather patterns are changing, hurricanes are making their toward Florida and Mississippi".

"In breaking news, The Washington Monument got destroyed by two blurry figures caught on tape by bystanders".

"We just received word that Justice League members, Superman and Darkforce are fighting and are the cause of these cataclysmic events".

"Reports state that cities like New York, Metropolis, Washington DC and Los Angeles have been decimated by the two powerful heroes. What are the plans and actions that the military are willing to take against them?".

"And more importantly, where is the Justice League? Why are they not stopping this?".

              ................................................

Superman was fully charged up with solar radiation and he was even more powerful as he flew through the air over the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, he looked around but saw no one. He had lost Troy during their fights and he didn't know where he disappeared to, he stopped in his flight and started to descend toward the airport but just as he was about to reach the ground he felt a truck collide with him and he felt himself crashing into a building.

He broke out of the building and stepped out into the open, he saw the dark hero standing a few feet away with his forearms glowing a orange-yellow color. The chains were red hot and were being dragged across the asphalt ground as he walked and his forearms were glowing a similar color to his eyes, he growled when he noticed the Kryptonian. He dashed forward faster than Superman could comprehend but the Man of Steel was still fast enough to block his incoming punch, the dark hero then crouched and elbowed him in the ribs before throwing him into an airport truck.

Superman realized that the dark hero was still keeping up with him even though he fully charged up solar radiation, Troy was one powerful being and even the Man of Steel was beginning to slowly respect that.

Troy threw out his chains at the alien but he avoided them by blitzing away from them before swooping in and throwing a thunderous punch in Troy's face, the dark hero collided with a passenger plane and it broke in half immediately on impact. The dark hero snarled before stepping out of the caved in section of the plane and landed on his feet, the Kryptonian lunged in for a kick and send the dark hero further into the plane. Troy blocked the last kick before throwing the Man of Steel over him, then he fired his chains at him before yanking him back toward him before punching him into the asphalt ground with painful ease.

The dark hero started to spin his chains at the Kryptonian and they seemed to be making their mark as they hit him multiple times, Troy hacked Superman a few more times before smashing his chains into the ground where an explosion took place where the Man of Steel was just standing. Superman flew a feet away and crashed into the airport, he came out a second later and fired his heat vision but the dark hero merely blocked them with his forearms. Superman saw his chance and grabbed the dark hero by the neck before punching him into the sky, he went to the airport before following the dark hero through the sky.

Troy landed on the desert surface of the Grand Canyon, he saw himself falling off a cliff before he fired his chains to grab onto the edge before he fell and he sighed as he hanged in mid air. He was about to launch himself into the air but he saw Superman appear and he was carrying a large passenger plane above him, then he threw it down into the canyon toward the dark hero. Troy evaded the large aircraft as it sailed past him down below the canyon. The dark hero fired his chain at the plane and it stuck to it before it could reach the bottom, Troy then used the cliff as leverage and used his strength to toss the plane out of the canyon.