Chapter 30 ~ A New Chapter of Our Life

Today starts like the rest we've seen. The team and I do our daily routines and try not get killed in the prosses of saving the world from complete destruction.

Since the tests run by Bruce a few week back, I've not been feeling myself lately. I feel as though I don't use my powers at all. Then I feel as though they are conjuring up a plan to bug out one day killing me. But we don't have to harp on any of that nonsense.

So, my life hasn't been eventful lately. Thor, Bruce, Clint, and Steve are gone and the team is just kind of calm now. It's an odd feeling. The missions have been limited, the people have not been as vibrant, and the compound just seems some what ... dull.

~~~

My day starts with my father banging pots and pans around the corridors where the team members rooms are.

"Damnit Tony, can you stop bring obnoxious for two seconds?!" Natasha yells at him as he walks to put the pans away.

"Whatever Nat, I needed to get Y/n up."

"SO GIVE HER A CALL! DONT WAKE THE WHOLE COMPOUND!" She retorts.

I simply laugh at the banter and walk out of my room. Pietro was out on his morning jog and wouldn't be back for a while. My feet felt a cold rush as they hit the flooring in the kitchen where I find my dad putting the pans back.

"Hey dad, I heard you need me?" I ask him as he is ducked under a low cabinet attempting to put the pot back where it came from.

"Yeah," backing up he bumps the back of his head on the top of the cabinet. "Ouch, that hurt. Anyway, today I want you, Nat, and Wanda to have a girls day. Go out to the mall, get a message, get your nails done. Whatever you want to do, you do it. Have a great time I'll be here with the boys and I will see you after. Take the whole day to get pampered."

"Aww thanks dad!" Then it clicks. "What is happening here that you don't want me here for?"

"What? Nothing is happening today besides you and the girls going out." I roll my eyes and walk towards the hallway to my room. "Be ready in about half an hour, okay?"

"Yep. Bye dad."

"Bye honey have fun today and don't forget to relax." I flash a thumbs up as I walk to my room to take a shower.

Tony's POV

"Pietro, Y/n will be gone in about an hour until about seven. Phase one is ready to commence."

"Okay, lets do this."

~~~

Y/n's POV

Once I'm done blow-drying my hair, Nat and Wanda met up in my room before our departure.

"So where are we going first?" Nat asks as she is brushing through her fiery red hair short hair.

"I guess we'll make our way to the mall, shop, and have a good time. Do you want to get our nails done before or after?"

"After!" The three said in unison.

We make our way out of my room and towards the main door, passing members of the team as we leave. "Bye dad! We'll be back soon!"

"Bye have a good day!" Then we were off.

~~~

Pietro's POV

I get back to the compound about twenty minuets after the girls left for their spa day. I go to my room to get all of the supplies for my meeting with Tony today.

I walk into his office and see a big layout of what I described to him. The board that was sitting on the easel in front of me was about the size of a medium window.  As I sit down in one of his chairs, he comes walking through the door shutting it behind him.