Chapter 6~ Family meeting

You, Wanda, and Pietro are very close friends. Over the two almost three years you have known each other, you had trained together, and were able to go out of our rooms and walk the HYDRA base in Sokovia. One day, Strucker had called you and the twins down to a meeting room. You all walked in the room and sat down.

"Ah, my favorite people. How are you today?" The room was silent. You could practically hear a pin drop. "Okay then. You are probably wondering why you three are here." You adjust yourself in your seat and cross your arms. "You are here because you are the only three people to survive our experiments on you. Now isn't that exciting. That shows that you are the strongest people around. Probably the whole world." You roll your eyes. "So, why are you telling us this? This is really pointless. We all got our powers over two years ago. Why wouldn't you tell us this when we first got our powers?" He simply smiles. "Oh, Miss Stark. You are very important to us here at HYDRA. Although, you two are also important." He said looking at Wanda and Pietro. "You two are important but, Y/n is and has been our greatest thing for almost thirteen years now. She had been ripping apart the Avengers with the leader. Tony Stark. He doesn't even know if you are still alive. Let alone your powers. You all have powers that can take over the world. Pietro can run at the speed of sound, Wanda has mental manipulation and , and finally, Y/n can heal anything that may be broken and or wounded. Also, she can control elements like earth, wind, fire, water, and ice. She also has power blasts. You all have something special. That is why we keep you concealed. You three are a force to recon with. That is why you train. A day will come where you will be needed in battle. That day is far away but, it is probably closer than you think." You look at Pietro and he smiles knowing that you are totally over this conversation. "Again, why do we need to be here?" Strucker sighs. "A former HYDRA agent was just on the loose. He escaped and we don't know where he went. We just wanted to let you three know. Now, this meeting is over. This was a sort of ...family Meeting You could say. " Strucker smiles at the end of the sentence and leaves the room.

Outside the room ,Wanda is already down the corridor, while Y/n and Pietro are walking together farther back. You look up at Pietro and see that he is worried. "Pietro, what's wrong?" He looks at you and snapped him out of his daze. "Oh it's nothing princessa. Just something on my mind." He ends with a slight smile.
" Well, you know you can tell me right. I'm always here for you." Y/n wrapped her arms around Pietro's torso. He huged back and said," Of course princessa."

-timeskip-

You, Pietro, and Wanda are now all in a room with a tv. You and Pietro are sitting next to each other while, Wanda is on a chair next to you two. Suddenly, Wanda springs up and says," Can I talk to my brother for a second please. " before getting a response she grabs his arm and runs away.

Wanda's pov

"You love her!" I say with a smile. Pietro immediately gets all red. He doesn't know it but ever since they were in the training room together I had been reading him. And for almost three years he has loved her and won't say anything.

"Umm I don't know what you are talking about. That is ridiculous. If I-"

" Stop acting like that, I read your mind." I say as I roll my eyes.

"You can't keep doing that. My thoughts are private. How would you like it if I did that to you?" He tries to act all menacing but it doesn't work.

"You would never be able to because all you can do is run. You are going to ask her out because you have wanted to forever." He looks defeated. "Do you understand?!" He rolls his eyes and speeds back into the room.

Back to normal pov

You are sitting on the couch watching Friends when Pietro walks on the room and sit back down. " Hey, your back." He looks sad. More like stressed. "Pietro are you okay? You look stressed. What's wrong?" you say with worry in your eyes. What could be going on? He adjusts the way he is sitting to face you. "I'm uh.. fine. I'm really okay princessa." You look at him. "Yeah, I don't buy it. Something is wrong and I need to know what it is. And, I am not being pushy, I just want to help you when you are feeling sad." You look back up at him with an innocent smile and eyes. He then wraps you in a hug and continue watching the show.

-mini timeskip-

You had finished about three episodes of Friends when Pietro turned towards you and sighed. "Umm.. Y/n. Can I talk to you? You turn to him to see his cheeks start to turn pink. "Of course. What about?" Pietro looks down at the ground and says, " So, I have been thinking for years now. And I was wondering...." You look over to Wanda on the chair next to you and she looks as though she is going to explode. "Okay, ask me what?" He takes a sharp breath. "Willyoubemygirlfriend?ItsalrightifyoudontwanttoItota-" you lean close to him and kiss his lips to quickly shut him up. He kisses back. The kiss felt as though fireworks were going off. Pietro goes to deepen the kiss when you quickly remember his sister is in the room when she clears her throat.

"Oh, yeah sorry." Pietro says as he scratched the back of his neck. Wanda quickly shrugs it off and screams "I'm so happy for you two! I have been thinking of this day for years. He has always loved you Y/n." You turn to Pietro looks as though he is going to die if embarrassment. You hug him and he brings you too his chest in a hug.

Over at Stark tower

"All Avengers meet in the meeting room for a family meeting. Now." Tony says over the intercom system.

Everyone is in the meeting room for the 'family meeting' . Tony and Natasha were standing at the front of the room as the rest of the Avengers come to sit down .

"Okay, why are we here?" Clint asks while everyone is now seated at the table.

"We called you all because we have important matters to discuss. " Natasha says standing next to Tony at the front of the table.

"So, why did you call it a family meeting? You could just call it a meeting can't you?" Bruce asks innocently.

"Umm ... no, I called it a family meeting because we are discussing family related problems. Hence the name." Tony says rolling his eyes.

"I still don't get it." Thor says.

"Y/n is family is she not!?" Tony finally snapped. The room falls silent. Everyone in the room can tell that they had hit an open wound. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife. Clint finally clears his throat to suppress the tension.

"What about Y/n have you gotten anything?" Steve asks.

"Well, sort of." Natasha starts. " We found Loki's scepter in a facility in Sokovia. It seems to be run down. We don't know if we will find her there or not. So, avoiding jumping the gun. We will be doing more research to see." Natasha says.

Clint looks around the room. His eyes land in Tony who is looking at the ground. "Tony, your good with this?" Tony looks up from the ground and takes a breath. "Its the only way. I. We. We all need to find her. Because she is part of our family." He looks around the room. " Isn't that right?" The rest of the team nod in response. "That is what I thought. Family meeting over. Go back to what you were doing." Tony ends the meeting and walks out of the room and into his lab. A note is laying on his table top. He picks up the note to read it.

What will happen about a year from now when an unexpected thing arrives? 

(That was not what the note said)