Chapter 12 ~ What man?

Sokovia - Pietro's POV

It has been about a week or so since I last saw Y/n. She went off with her family and left me with Wanda. Not that leaving me with my sister is bad. But, I want to see her again. The way I left her a week ago was bad to say the least. Still, her dad is Tony Stark. The man who killed my parents. Accident or not, he still murdered them. Even if he did not send the bombs, it was still his name on them.

Wondering down the streets of Sokovia. My thoughts are crowded with the events of last week. Did I do the wrong thing not going with her? Did I do the right thing not going with her? If I did go with her, would her family like Wanda and I? Would they except us? What if the- "Pietro. Are you okay?" Wanda asks snapping me out of my daze. "Yeah....I'm okay." I flash her a fake smile. Wanda rolls her eyes and grabs my arm and runs to the side of the street.

" No you are not. You are thinking about Y/n. You know what you did was wrong but you were blind sided by the fact that Tony Stark was right there." She finished and starts walking away. "Wait, did you read me again?! How many times have I told you not to do that. It's not funny. My thoughts are my thoughts so stop reading them." Once again, she starts walking away. 

" Did you ever think that you might not be the only one hurt by your actions? Did you ever once think that she might be upset too? Or, were you so caught up in your own self pity that you never thought to know how she feels? No you didn't. You only wanted to care about yourself. You not only hurt yourself when you told her basically that you never wanted to see her. You forget that I am also her bestfriend. But, once again we do what Pietro wants because he thinks he runs the show. Well guess what happens now. We are here, in Sokovia while she is with her family in America. So, we will most likely never see her again. Now, I am going home so I can get some rest. You should be smart and do the same thing." I look down at the ground. Most of what she said was right. I never did take into consideration her feelings or how she would react. I only cared about me. Wanda starts again "I never meant to fight with you Piet. You just need to think a little." I look up from the ground and see the tears in her eyes threatening to fall. I know I am not the only one who got hurt on that day.

"I know"

~~~Timeskip~~~

It's a new day. I have thought about what Wanda told me yesterday and yes, I should have gone about it in a different way. But, I will not dwell on that. I am ready to start a new day. Today, I am going to go around and give some things to people in the streets. How did I get this stuff? Well, that is for me to know and for you to find out. 

It is now about six o'clock. The sun is going down and I have not seen Wanda all day. I am in the town square giving people things. "Now this is for your brother," I say to a beautiful blond lady.She is no Y/n, but I can't focus on her right now. I have to move on, as hard as that may be. "Thank you" She says with a smile. "And this is not for your brother." I say turning around with a silver fringe dress in my hands for her. "Oh, no. This is too-" "Is every girl in Sokovia getting a dress from Paris?" Wanda asks as she keeps walking. I look back at the blonde "She's kidding." With that, I run up to Wanda. 

"You're jealous your not getting a dress." She looks me dead in the eyes slight rage. "If you keep stealing you're going to get shot." I scoffed at her words "I mean it. At speed nothing can touch you. But standing still-" " Do you think I want to be? You said wait. I'm waiting. I don't know for what. We had Stark helpless all these years and you-" I was cut off by the blond I was just talking to running past Wanda and I.

"Where did you go?" She asks the small boy. "The church." He says quietly. He then looks at Wanda and I. "The man said you need to go to the church." He says innocently, "What man?" Wanda asks coldly. 

"Iron Man"