Chapter 13 ~ Church

The wind blows in the cold night. The lights from stores and homes light up Sokovia as the night rolls by. The twins walk down the street. Thoughts racing through their heads. They approach the church, the only sounds coming from their location was the people around them who are not paying them any mind. Pietro looks back, anxious to see if someone is watching them enter an old church. Slowly but surely the enter the church. A chair is set in the middle of the church. Whom ever is sitting in it is not facing the entrance. As Wanda and Pietro walked farther into the church the crunches under their feet was rubble of the once beautiful and welcoming church in Sokovia. 

"Talk. And if you are wasting our time-" Says Wanda 

"Did you know that this church is in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed it so everyone could be closer to God. I like that. Geometry of belief." The man in the chair is fiddling his finger while the rest of him is under a red cloak. "You're wondering why you can't look inside my head." 

"Sometimes it's hard. But, sooner or later every man shows himself." As she finished her sentence a mountainous creature made completely out of metal stood in front of her and her brother.  He has red glowing eyes and a tall stature. 

"Oh I'm sure they do. But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter." 

"We didn't expect. But I saw Stark's fear. I knew it would control him. Make him self- destruct." Wanda replied 

"Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create enemies of war. Invaders create Avengers. People, create. .uh... smaller people?.. Children! Ha lost the word there. Children designed to supplant them to help them end." The robot says to the two. Pietro slowly makes his way next to Wanda. 

"Is that why you've come? To end the Avengers?" Wanda questions the metal figure in front of her and her twin. 

Fiercely, the robot turns around. "I've come to save the world. But also....yeah." 

~~Timeskip~~

"We'll move out right away. This is a start but we need somewhere to begin to start the real work." The metal man said 

"All of these are..."

"Me. I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant....disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other. And when you get inside the rest of their heads," 

Pietro then cuts the robot off. "Everyone's plan is not to kill them."

"And make the martyrs. You need patience. Need to see the big picture."

"I don't  see a big picture, I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it. Everyday."

"You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records."

"The records aren't the picture."

"Pietro" Wanda whispers just enough for them both to hear. It is obvious that she doesn't want to talk about it. 

"No. Please." 

Pietro glances over at Wanda. "We were ten years old. Having dinner the four of us. And the first shell hits two floors below. It makes a hole...its big. Our parents go in. Then the whole building starts coming apart. Then I grab her. Roll under the bed.. then the second shell hits. But, it doesn't go off. Just sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell its painted one word."

"Stark"

"We were trapped for two day."

"Every effort to save us. Every shift in the bricks I think 'this will set it off'. We wait for two day for Tony Stark, to kill us."

Pietro finishes " I know what they are. Then a few years later. We try and trust another Stark." Wanda puts her hand on her brothers chest. Signaling him to stop. 

"I wondered why you two survived Strucker's experiments. Now I know. We will make it right. You and I can hurt them." Ultron says to Pietro walking closer to Wanda. "But you will tear them apart." He says hovering a hand around Wanda's head.  

"From the inside"