Chapter 22 ~ A New Vision

Back at Avengers Tower

3rd person POV

As Steve Y/n, Wanda, and Pietro walk down the hall towards Bruce's lab, they can hear Bruce and Tony talking.

"You have got to upload that scamatic in the next three minuets." Bruce says observing the cradle while Tony is programing it.

Once the four storm into the room the two men look in their direction. Steve takes the lead.

"I'm gonna say this once."

"How about nonce?!" Tony retorted

"Shut it down!"

"Nope. Not gonna happen."

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve says, protectively standing in front of Y/n and the twins.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce says motioning to Wanda.

"I know you're angry." Wanda says as she moves next to Steve.

Interrupting Wanda, Bruce proceeds "Oh we are way past that. I could choke the life out of you and not change a shade."

The irritation on Steve's face is now more noticeable. "Banner after everything that's happened-"

"Is nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony shouts

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda yells. Finally, Pietro is so over all of the bickering that he uses his super speed and pulls out some of the wires that were connected to the cradle.

"No no. Go on... you were saying." Suddenly a bullet flies up from the glass Pietro is standing on. The glass collapses from under him and he falls to the floor below.

"PIETRO!!" Y/n and Wanda yell in unison. As Y/n runs over to Pietro, Tony looks at her with puzzlement and forlorn covering his face. A faint 'no' is heard from Tony while he watches his daughter choose her love over him.

"Y/n. You're helping them? Why?"

Just as Y/n was about to say something Steve threw his shield at the equipment for the cradle when Tony gets part of his Iron man suit arm and shoots at him. Sending him back a few feet. Bruce takes Wanda into the headlock.

"Go ahead piss me off."

Just as Steve and Tony get up to fight again, they both get thrown back and Tony shatters the glass wall behind him. While Wanda hits Bruce with her powers.

Out of nowhere, Thor comes sliding in and jumps on top of the cradle. Once on top of the cradle, he summons lightning.

"WAIT!" Bruce screams

Thor uses all of the lightning to power the cradle. Sending it to almost over 400 percent.

Once Thor stops the lightning, a few seconds later he gets thrown into the ceiling while the cradle explodes.

A cloud of fog is formed around this body as it kneels on top if the broken cradle. The body of the cradle is a dark red almost purple color with the yellow stone in its forehead.

Slowly, the body starts to stand. Looking around at the people gawking at it in sheer disbelieve. Just then, the body starts for Thor. Thor effortlessly throws the body to the side and it abruptly stops in front of the window staring out to the beautiful night in New York city. The body starts to study itself in the glass. When the body turns around, a dark blue body suit appears on it as he floats down to the floor.

"I'm sorry that was... odd. Thank you." The body says to Thor with a nod. Suddenly, a gold cape starts to appear on his back.

" Thor, you helped create this?" Steve says.

Under her breath, Y/n says " Well we all just witnessed him help so I'm gonna take that as a yes."

"Ive had a vision, a whirlpool that sucks in all hopes of life and at the center is that." Thor says pointing at the yellow stone in the new body's head.

"What the jem?" Bruce says stepping forward.

"That's the mind stone. It's one of the six infinity stones. One if the greatest powers in the universe. Unparallel to its destructive capabilities."

"Then why would you bring it?" Steve asks cutting Thor off.

"Because Stark is right."

"Oh it's defiantly the end times now." Bryce says feeling uneasy.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron."

"Not alone" the body says

"Why does your vision sound like J.A.R.V.I.S.?"

"We reconfigured J.A.R.V.I.S's matrix. To great something new."

"You think I am a child of Ultron?"

"You're not?" Steve accuses

"I'm not Ultron....I'm not J.A.R.V.I.S. I am..."

" I looked inside of your head and saw inhalation." Wanda says she walks towards the vision.

"Look again"

Clint starts walking up to the rest of them. " Her seal of approval me and jack to me."

"Their powers, the horrors in our head, Ultron himself, they all came from the mind stone. Nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side. "

" Is it? Are you? On our side?" Steve says interrupting.

" I don't think it's that simple. I am in the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all." the Vision says.

" What is he waiting for?" Y/n asks

"You two." Motioning to the father and daughter.

"Wait why me!? I never did anything." She says

" Its because you escaped back to your family before you could help him achieve his goal of killing the Avengers. Instead, you joined them. He felt betrayed. " Wanda clarifies.

"Well where is he?"

" Sokovia. He's got Nat there too." Clint says with anger lacing his voice.

Bruce slowly makes his way up to Vision. " If we are wrong about you. If your the monster that Ultron made you to be."

"What will you do?" There is a silence that fills the room. " I don't want to kill Ultron. He is unique. And he is in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth. So he must be destroyed. Every form he has built, every trace if his presence on the net. We have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the other. Maybe I am a monster. But I don't think I would know if I were one. I'm not what you are. And not what you intend. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." Vision finishes while effortlessly lifting Thor's hammer and handing it to him.

There is a wave if confusion that fills the room when Thor get a handed his hammer.

"Did he just?" Y/n asks Pietro as they are still looking at a semi fazed Thor.

"Yes he did"

Thor tries to make the last event go unnoticed. "Alright." As he walks away he stops at Tony. "Well done. "

"Three minuets. Get what you need. "