Chapter 4 ~ Meeting the twins

"What is wrong with me?!" Strucker and the doctor just look at the girl and look back down at the paper.

"Our tests. They work on her. Bring her back to her room and get me the twins." Strucker instructed as the two guards come back to get the girl. They start pulling her back down the corridor when,

"What the hell?" Y/n just so happen to look down at her hands. There was a purple cloud coming out of the palm of her hand. What could that be?

She arrived back at her humble abode and when she get in her room She could not help but study her hands. 'What was going on with them? What could I even do with this'
Y/n turned her hand to the wall and closed her eyes not sure of what she was doing or if it would do anything at all. As she opened her eyes, the purple from her hand was consuming a crack in the cement block and fixing it.

'How is this possible?' Every question she could ask herself in the moment she thought about. It was so fascinating. What else could she do? What other powers does she possess? What far can her pow-

"Ahhhhhhh" the scream from down the hall broke her train of thought. Now the only thing Y/n could think about where the two others whom she has only heard talking outside her room and heard about.

-timeskip-

The man in the black suit was back. This time, he would bring Y/n to training with her new powers. Except, no one knew what her powers were or how to use them. The man in the suit walks up to her door. He knocks in the door and waited for her to open the door. When she did, he ushers her down the corridor and into a new room that she had never seen. It was dark like the others, but this room had equipment in it for training. The guards let her go and walked out the door. Y/n then walked over to the throwing knives. She examined each knife with such caution. She would look down at the names written underneath the knives but they were all written in a different language. Except for one. Written in English underneath three knives the words Winter Soldier was written. After examining the knives she starts to walk back into the middle of the room full of equipment. Her bare feet hit  the mat in the center of the room when,

"Here are two more for you to train with." Another man said as he pushed two people onto the room.Then she saw them. The twins. The girl had long brown hair that was parted in the middle. The boy also had brown hair that about hit above his shoulders.

"Who are you?" The boy asked pointing at Y/n. "I'm Y/n. Who are you two?" The girl looked at her brother and said, " I am Wanda. And this is my brother Pietro." The Sokovian accent laced her voice. "Why are you two here? Were you taken like me?"  The twins both in unison look down at the floor and twiddle with their hands. " Well, um we kind of volunteered for these experiments. Our parents died because of these bombs made by a person named Stark. We were eating dinner and a bomb hit our apartment." Wait,Stark ? Like as in my dad? There is no way, dad would never do that. Would he? 

" Wait, Tony Stark? Are you sure about that? Y/n asks unsure of an answer. That cannot be right. Her dad could not purposely bomb an apartment building. "Yes, we are sure. The bomb was three feet away from our face. I think we would know." The girl named Wanda spat. "That would never happen, dad- I mean Tony would ever intentionally kill people. He helps them. All of the Avengers do.  They try to save as many people as they can. That is why it is odd to me." Y/n says looking down at the mat where she is standing. Pietro walks over to Y/n with a puzzled and mad face. " Did you just call Tony Stark dad?" He is now very close to Y/n basically staring into her soul and examining her every move. The twins looked as though they could kill Y/n just with the looks they were giving her. "Well, you know. I um haven't seen him in about ten or maybe more years. And and and . I'm really sorry about your parents. I bet they were lovely people. And I can assure you that killing your parents was never Tony's priority. He never means to kill anyone." The twins still look mad but not as  much as before. "Well, you won't see him anyway so there is no reason to be mad at you. You are only by association with Stark." Wanda says. She walks up to Y/n. "So, let's try this again. Hi, in Wanda.'' She stretches out her arm to shake her hand. Y/n kindly accepts her hand shake with a small smile. The brother of Wanda was just standing back and looking at Y/n. "And this is still my brother Pietro." Pietro snaps out of his daze when he hears his name. He walks over to Y/n. " Yes. That is me. And you princessa, -" "That is enough Pietro." She pushes Pietro away and steps in front of him.

Suddenly, an alarm fills the room and the door opens and six men in suits come rushing in. Two grab each experiments arms and start walking them back to their rooms. The kids were thrown into their respected rooms.

When the men in the suit threw Y/n into her room the world went dark.

-timeskip-

Y/n woke up strapped to a chair in front of Strucker when she woke up. Strucker looked angrier than usual. She knew not to make a dumb remark now because he might possibly kill her in the moment. He starts to to walk up to her. When he gets about five feet away, he starts,

"WHEN YOU ARE PUT IN THE TRAINING ROOM YOU TRAIN. YOU DO NOT SIT AND TALK! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"  She was now curled in a ball in the chair she is sitting in.

"Yes yes I understand. I'm sorry. " 

Strucker walked back, fully content of what had just happened.

"Send her back to her room." The men unstrapped Y/n from the chair and brought her back to her room. 

When she reached her room they once again threw her down into her room. She crawled into her bed and tried to go to sleep.

"This sucks"