Chapter 23~ The Battle to Sokovia part 1

3rd Person POV

Everyone quickly went their separate ways to suit up. The Avengers got on their suits while the twins and Y/n got on what they would wear usually to battle. Pietro's outfit is joggers, gray sneakers, and a thermal shirt. Wanda's and Y/n were very similar. They both wore black dresses to the top of their leg, but not to high.  Wanda had the red, while Y/n had violet. Both reflecting the colors from their powers. Wanda's shoes were different from Y/n's. Wanda has thigh high black boots while Y/n had black lace up boots that came to mid calf.

~~~

On the Quinjet all of the Avengers sat, patiently waiting to arrive in Sokovia. While everyone is seated, Tony walks over to the corner of the Quinjet where Y/n is sitting.

"Hey, you ready for this? This isn't some escaping HYDRA thing this is a big battle. Lots of lives are at risk here and I can't have you getting hurt. "

"Its okay dad. I can do it. I just need to remember my training with my powers and I'll be fine." She ended with a smile. Tony and her leaned in for a hug. When they got out of the hug, Tony looks at his daughter.

"You have your bracelet?" He asks in a sort of concerned tone. Y/n flashes her right wrist so he can see.

" Always"

~~~

"Okay Maximoff's and baby Stark-"

" NOT MY NAME!"

"Anyway, go get all the civilians out of their homes and work places. Stark go find Ultron. The rest of us will cover the ground." Cap orders to everyone goes their own ways.

Tony and Ultron

Tony approached the church where Ultron is waiting to carry out his master plan. Ultron only had one thing on his mind. Mass destruction.

" Here to confess your sins?" Ultron says to a newly arrived Tony.

" I don't know, how much time you got?"

"More then you."

Then Tony did the most Tony thing to do. He had to pull out the sarcastic comments.

" Umm... have you been jucing? A little vibranium cocktail? You're looking a little.... I don't want to say puffy-."

"You're stalling to save the people." Ultron saw right through him.

"That is the mission." Tony responded.

" No,  it's your mission. I'm free." As soon as Ultron said that, the walls of the abandoned church started to shake. A vibranium core erupted from the ground and Ultron came around the opposite side of where Tony was standing.

"You think you are the only one stalling Tony? This is how you end Tony. This is peace in my time.

The Maximoff's and Y/n

While Wanda is manipulating the civilians minds, Pietro is running into the police station.

" We're under attack. Clear the city. Now." And runs out. Not even a minute later, he runs back in with a gun. Firing at the ceiling.

" Get off your asses." He hands the gun to a guy in a chair and runs back to the streets of Sokovia.

The Scarlett hue that came from Wanda's fingertips filled the minds of civilians to get them to safty.

Suddenly, the ground starts to shake and robots erupt from the ground.

Y/n on the other hand was fighting off any robots that came near the civilians getting out of Sokovia. With the hue similar to Wanda's.