Chapter 17 ~ Please Come Back

(1st POV)

"Aww junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony said. Sarcasm lacing his voice. 

Tony, Thor, Steve, and I walked towards the middle of the room. Just as we stopped walking I noticed that there were people with Ultron. Wanda and.....Pietro. I haven't seen either of them for so long. I was happy to see them to say the least. But, as soon as I was happy, I remembers what happened the last time I saw the twins. Then reality set in. 

"Only if I have too." Ultron replied 

"You don't have to break anything." The Asgardian replied

"Clearly, you have never made an omelet." 

Tony turns to his teammate " He beat me by one second."

Well, Ultron certainly got an upgrade. Him and the twins walked towards the center of the catwalk.

" Ah. Mr. Stark, this more comfortable? Like old times." Pietro says looking up from the bombs that had Stark written on the side.

I could only look at the ground. Of course this is about the bombs. Or is that not right to assume?

" This was never my life." Stark defended. Then Steve started, "You two can still walk away from this."

"Oh we will."  Wanda says mockingly.  "Wanda.....Pietro. You don't have to do this. " When I said this you saw the shock in their eyes. Wanda looked shocked by my voice and then relieved but tried to keep her guard up. Pietro on the other hand. He looked completely and totally thrown off. He was still trying to process everything between the two of us and now is not the time to just show up. While your team looks at each other with confused expressions. 

"You three know each other?" My dad asks. I look over at Wanda and Pietro with hurt in my eyes. "Yeah."

" I hate breaking up your little reunion, but-"  Ultron aims and shoots at my dad. They go off into the air and start fighting. Thor, Steve and I start fighting the robot soldiers. Violet starts to radiate from my hands as I rip a robot in half. Killing two others while I did so. Just then, a familiar gust of wind and a blue blur whizzed by me and knocked me down. I get back up and look around to find Pietro attacking the others. Wanda then uses her powers to push Steve down. I look up to see Natasha and Clint fighting people who work for Ulysses. Robot after robot, I have to take down using my powers. Wanda sends a robot my way. I quickly catch it with my wind and throw it into the nearest wall. It's bad enough I have to fight robots. Now I have to fight them too.  I attempt to kill another robot as I get pushed into the railing. " Owch. Damnit!" I yelled as my hand hits the railing at the wrong angel and feeling my wrist crush under pressure. I look down at my right wrist. Imedialty a swollen. Damn. Okay, now I'm pissed. I look up to see that Cap just got punched in the face. Suddenly, I hear a yell and I see Pietro fly through the railing. He gets thrown into big crates. In his attempt to get up, Cap comes over and pushes him down. "Stay down kid."

"Y/n What happened? Are you okay?" My dad asked through the comms.

"I'm good I just hit my wrist on a railing and it's a little bit swollen. I'm fine though, really I'm good. Don't worry about me." I say making sure I can finish what I came here for. I run over to where Wanda is and hide behind a wall so she cannot see me. I hear one of the robots with Ultron's voice say "Its time for some mind games." I immediately abort my place and run to find the others. Everyone is all over this place. I come around the corner to see Nat go under Wanda's spell. Oh no. I quickly run up to get her and help snap her out of it. "Nat come on. It's not real. " I say trying to get her back to reality. I press my comm to get anyone's attention. " Guys I need someone here. Nat is down for the count." No response. "Guys? Now would be a good time to keep avenging. Isn't that why you are the Avengers?"

I start walking around trying to find them. Oh no. They are all effected. An arrow whizzed past my face. "At least I still have Clint." I mumble. Out of the corner of my eye I see Wanda attempt to get Clint. Not on my watch. I run over to Wanda and jump In front of her, acting as a blockade.

"What are you doing?" She spat with an evil glare.

"What's right. I don't know why your not." Her face has a mean glare but I can see sadness in her eyes. " You and Pietro, you can come back. It doesn't have to be this way." Just as I finish my statement, Pietro emerges from my left.

" Why would we do that? Listen to anything you have to say. You abandoned us back in Sokovia. That ripped us apart. So why would we listen to you?" Tears well up in my eyes threatening to roll down my cheeks.

" I never abandoned you. I gave you options to come with me and you refused. Don't flip the script now. You know I never wanted to leave you two. But I needed my family. You can still come back with us." I say as tears roll down my face. " Please. Please come back." My voice was no higher than a whisper. I look down to wipe away my tears. In front of me I hear footsteps. It was Pietro walking closed to me. He stoped about three feet away from me.

" You know that can't happen." He whispered. I look up and he speeds off. Wanda is standing on the side of the platform. "I'm sorry Y/n. This is the only way." With that she plants a vision in my head and walks away.