Chapter 19 ~ Safehouse

As we walk towards the front door I start to notice little things such as a green frisbee, a baseball glove and ball and a tireswing. It's all making sence now.

When we approach the front door, faint footsteps can be heard from the upstairs. " Honey? I'm home." As Clint finishes with stating his presence, a woman with brown hair a little longer then shoulder length. She held crafts in her left hand and looked about 6 or 7months pregnant. As soon as she saw Clint she smiled and walked right up to him. "Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." He says as he pulls her in for a nice hug. 

"This is an agent of some sort." Tony says 

"Ladies and Gentleman, this is Laura." Clint says gesturing to his wife. "I know all your names. Even you Y/n." She says looking at me making me blush and feel accepted.We all give sweet waves saying hello. Suddenly, a roar comes from the second floor. "Oh, incoming." he says as a little girl and slightly older boy come running up to him. As Clint gets bombarded with hugs and kisses from his kids all the other Avengers look around at each other with confused expressions.

"These are ... smaller agents." Tony says pointing at the boy and girl. 

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" The little girl asks her father. As soon as we hear this, Natasha turns around. "Why don't you hug her and find out?!" She says as she picks up the little girl. 

" We are really sorry for bargaining in.." I say to Clint and his wife

"Yeah we woukd have called ahead but we were too busy not knowing you existed. " Tony said

"Yeah well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. It sayed off S.H.I.E.L.D. files and I'd like to keep it that way."

Clint's daughter walks up to me while the adults are talking.

" Hello, what's your name?"

"Lila" 

"Well, hello Lila, my name is Y/n. My dad is right over there with the brown hair. But, not the one with the glasses. " I say pointing over at Tony.

"That is nice." She says warming up a little bit.

"Do you want to see something cool?" She nods her head.

I grab her hand and walk outside into the open land. When we get to the middle of the open field, Lila stands in front of me and watches intently. I close my eyes for dramatic effect I mean *cough cough* to concentrate more while the violet hue comes from my palms and fingertips. I make the grass and flowers grow around me. A faint 'woah' is heard from Lila's cute young voice.  

"You like that?" Once again she nods in response. "Go get some water and I will show you something else" Without a word she starts running towards the house. 

As soon as she comes back she hands me the cup of water I gulp it down and give a nice 'ahh'. 

"Hey! You were supposed to do something with the water." She yells while laughing.

"Oh. You mean like this?" I start to gather water from the atmosphere and create a small silhouette of a dog. Her eyes immediately light up at the sight. 

"But, why did you need the water if you took it from the sky?" She asked with a slight head tilt.

"Well, I was parched and needed water. So, you got it for me. Simple" Ending it with a smile which made her smile too. 

"Okay, I can do some other things too would like to see them?" I ask already knowing my answer before the question was asked. 

I start to think of some angry memories and create fire with my signature purple around it. I can that she was getting a bit scared because she stepped back a little so I immediately put the fire out. I muttered an apology and continued  but this time with wind. I made a wind tunnel for her to laugh and play with. 

As Lila and I walk back to the house, I see my dad and Steve chopping wood. I walk closer to hear their conversation a little louder. When I see them starting to get more aggravated with each other I shield Laila so that if a piece of wood goes flying it won't hit her. Just as I move in front of Laila Steve rips a log in half and I nearly get hit by one of the half but I quickly duck and cover so it won't hit Lila. 

"Woah are you gonna take it easy there you almost hit my daughter!" Tony screamed. 

"Dad its fine. Now when are you two going to act like civilized humans and not get into fights every three seconds like an old married couple?! This is too far one day you may actually split up the Avengers...and I don't want to be there when it happens."

"That would never happen. We would make sure of that." Steve says reassuringly trying to ease my nerves.

"You better make sure of that." I say no louder then a whisper. "Come on Lila, let's go get some juice pops." As we walked away Laura starts walking up to the two men. 

~timeskip~

I am sitting with Lila. Laura, and Cooper in the living room drawing and coloring with the others in the kitchen. 

"Hey Y/n, we need you in here. Avengers things." Natasha said going back into the kitchen. When I get in I see Director Fury.

"Ah, Director Fury. Nice to see you again." I greet while interrupting their conversation and take a seat next too Nat. 

"You too young Stark. "

"What about Ultron?" Steve asks leaning against the door frame.

"Oh him? He's easy to track. He's everywhere. He multiplies faster then a Catholic rabbit. And it still doesn't help us get an angel on any of his plans."

"What is he going after launch codes?" I ask.

"Why yes he is. But he is not making any head way." Fury replied

"I cracked the Pentagons firewall in high school on a dare." My dad says to Fury. 

Further into the conversation I started to zone out because I know virtually nothing of what is going on. And, to be quite frank I don't care. 

"Do we have an ally?" Natasha asks Fury.

"Ultron has an enemy. That is not the same thing. Still I'd pay folding money to know who it is."

Tony cuts in saying "I might have to visit Oslone. Find our unknown."

"Well this is good time boss, but I was kinda hoping when I saw you, you would have more then that." Nat says in a sort of pissed off tone.

"I do. I have you. Back in the day I had eyes everywhere and ears everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream of. And here we all are, back on Earth with nothing but our wit.. and our will to save the world. Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing standing between him and his mission. Whether or not he admits it , his mission is global destruction. All this... laid in a grave. So stand... out wit the platinum bastard." 

"Steve doesn't like that of talk."

"You know what Romanoff."

So, I decide to join in on the fun. " Wow, there are young ears in the next room over. I think you should watch your language Mr. Fury, Steve over here would be very upset to hear anymore of that talk. What a shame." 

"Wow, you really are the spitting image of your father, attitude and all."

I just simply shrug with a smirk. "Well you still love me and you are never getting rid of me so you better get used to it." I end that with my signature smile.

"Hey guys?" Bruce finally speaks up. "Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho lately?"

"No why?" Steve asks

"Ultron is in need of evolving. And where would that be better then to build another body with that cradle. She helped Clint in minuets. If you give Ultron more time he will have a fully functioning killing body of his own. It is the perfect storm."

Finally everything clicks for me.  

" We need to move. I know who he is with. We need to get that cradle before anything else can happen. "