Chapter 5~ Three months later

Y/n had been in her room for the past three months. Meals were given. But that was about it.   She has barley had any contact with the people of HYDRA. The only time she would see someone, it would be her man in the black suit. Who still has yet to have a name. He just would take her from room to room, not saying a word in the process.

One day, Y/n had julted awake early one morning. She had been woken up by a violent knock on her door. She gets up and opens the door. Once again, as if it was clockwork, the man in the suit had been at her door again.

"Ah, hello man in the suit. I feel really bad calling you that but, you never speak. Anyway, where are we going now sir?" He looks at you with a blank stare. You get the message and walk out the door with your head down the hallway. When you get about half way down the hallway, he stops you. Which is new. You look up at the man in black, he looks at you and says, "Winston" you look up at him with a confused look on your face. "What?" "Winston". That is my name. Winston." He holds out his hand for Y/n to shake. She accepted the hand shake and started walking down the rest of the hallway. Winston pointed to the door to the training room. You had been surprised that you even could come back to this room from last time you were there. When you enter the room you see a very familiar Sokovia guy. Who was quite handsome if you do say so yourself. You walked into the room you walked up to Pietro.

" Why are you here?"Pietro asked you as you go farther into the room. "They told me that I have training with my powers." He looks mildly confused by all of this. " I still don't know all of the power I have but, that is why I am standing in this room with you." You can feel your cheeks heat up as you are rambling on. He walks up to you and your while body starts to heat up. You quickly dismiss this feeling of heat and try and calm down. When Pietro stops walking, he is about five feet away from you. You look around at the man who escorted you here and heard a faint yell in the back of your head from what had happened last time when you did not train. You jump back and start, " So, should we get training?" The man in the suit walks out the door. After, the door shuts then you hear a harsh lock. Not one lock, but three locks. Oh, this should be great. Pietro looks up from the ground and says " Tell me about yourself Y/n. What do you like to do. Well, before you came to HYDRA." You look at him as he is making his way to the center of the mat. As much as you wanted to talk with Pietro, you also did not want to get in trouble because that would probably end up in more needles. And that is just a complete no. You move back and look up at the camera in the top left corner of the room. You had to make it look like you were training, but you still wanted to talk to Pietro while you were at it.

"Pietro." You whispered " I need to talk to you for a second then we can talk about other things. yes?" He nods in agreement and walks closer to you. "Okay, we need to use out powers to make them see that we are doing  something so we can build their trust. Those cameras, I don't think they can hear sound just see what you doing. So, we can still talk but just do something. Okay?" You used you puppy dog eye trick and he backed away from you and nodded.

"So back to what I was asking before. Tell me about yourself." As he is asking the question, you closed your eyes and tried to do whatever you did to the piece of crack cement block that fixed it. Once again, a purple cloud came from your hands and fixed a broken lightbulb that was set on the ground. Meanwhile, you comprehend the question that Pietro had asked. As you are set to answer, the purple cloud from your hands slowly fades away because you are not completely focused anymore and the bulb was already fixed and looked brand new.

" Well, I don't really remember what my life was before HYDRA. Yes, I still remember my family and my what fun we had. But, personality wise I was always happy even in some of the bad times. Is that the-" you fade out your sentence as you look around to find Pietro. He was standing on your right just completely astonished by what had just happened. He would look at you and then look at the bulb. "What?" You asked really quite unsure of why he was staring at you. " What can you do? Like besides heal and fix anything." He asked Y/n as she looks at the ground to try and hide her blush. " I... umm.. I don't know what else I can do." You looked at Pietro. And, like always he walked up to you to look you in the eye. Except this time he was like two, maybe three feet away from you. Your eyes flicked up from the ground to find him rather close to you. You felt as though you were malfunctioning. Your cheeks blushed a deep crimson color. You started to step back as Pietro steps forward. You get to the end of the mat and almost fall down. Suddenly, as you are about to fall back, a blue blur zoomed by and caught you. Now, you are face to face with the handsome Sokovian. He looked down at you, his eyes flicking from your eyes to your lips. He leans closer to your face.

BEEEEEEEEEPPP

When the sound rang through the training room, Pietro dropped you on the mat and both of you covered your ears. You quickly roll over and get up. When you got up and went over to the camera on the wall and just angrily aimed your hand at the camera. A flame comes out of your hand and hits the camera. The camera then caught fire.  You never knew you could shoot fire from your palms too. What else could I do? 

"The camera is on fire! Y/n what did you do?" Pietro yelled snapping you out of your daze. You look around the room frantically. You look back at the flaming camera and aim your hands at the camera like you have previously done. Only, this time water came out of your palms. The flames go out, and you calm down. You fall on the ground and the world goes black. 

-timeskip-

"Y/n! Y/n are you okay?" When you open your eyes slowly and groggily. Above you see Pietro with worry in his eyes. You sit up and look around the room again. Your eyes stumble across the previously flaming camera. "What happened?" You close your eyes and rub your temples. "You accidentally lit the camera on fire and then put the fire out. It was really sexy- I mean it was really interesting to watch." Pietro blushes and you could not hold back a small smile. You stand up and look at your hands. 

" How cool is that!? You have fire, water, and healing powers! All I can do is run fast." Pietro says absolutely astonished by what you can do. "Yeah" I walk back over to the mat and sit back down.  When you are on the floor, Pietro runs to you and kneels down next to you. "Are you okay princessa?" You nod your head while inhaling and exhaling slowly. You open your eyes and smile. " I am fine. Promise." He looks at ease and sits next to you. 

"So again, tell me about yourself."

"I don't think that I understand the question." 

"Fine. What did you do before HYDRA?" He looks at me with a smolder. Oh my. He is seriously going to be the death of me. "Umm. I'm not really sure. Like I said earlier. I only remember what I did with my family. I was taken away from them at age four. They would move me farther and farther away from them as they would get close to finding me. So, all my growing up had been here." You look at the floor in front of you with a sad expression. Pietro notices and moves closer to you. "Oh, I didn't realize. I'm sorry." He then puts an arm around your shoulders. "Its okay. You certainly couldn't do anything to stop it. You only met me three months ago." You rest your head on his shoulder. Then he says to you, 

"You are perfect for me and we just met about three months ago. Fate, no? 

"Yeah maybe."

Pietro plants a kiss on your forehead. You smile while your checks heat up and flash a bright pink hue. 

Suddenly, you can hear footsteps from the corridor. You and Pietro get up from where you two were sitting and start training. Pietro starts doing laps while you start moving your fingers slightly to see what will happen or if you have any other powers. You can hear the locks being unlocked. This startles you as the door swings open. Both of your hands shoot a gust of wind at the door which shuts the door. You face palm and the man on the other side of the door opens it again. "Time to go back to your rooms. Now." You and Pietro walk towards the door as you pull him aside and said to him, " Fate" then you kiss his cheek and walk towards the door, down the corridor and to your room.