Hold on to me

Tris pov

He was gone.

Tobias pov

I was gone.

I would have never seen her again.

Tris pov

If it weren't for caleb. My brother. The one who watched my "execution" at erudite. He betrayed me.

But he saved tobias. He saved him. Tobias and I have been holding each other all night. My mom is watching the kids. She understands my need to be held by him. "Tobias?" I croak.

I've been crying still. Even the thought of him being gone pains me.

"Yes?" he says. "Just making sure your still here." "tris I'm never going to leave you ever again." he says and kisses my forehead. He tilts my head up to his "I promise tris." and I tilt my head to his lips and he mumbles something against my forehead. "What?" I say confused.

Judging by his sly smile it was dirty.

His smile. That was one thing i thought I'd never see again. His beautiful face and smile. Tears escape my eyes again and he pulls me close. "Shh. It's all okay now. I'm here. I promise. I'm real. You can pinch me if you want?" he offers. I look up and smile. I pinch his nipple. And he jolts back. "Ouch! hey my nips are off limits."he says and makes an x with his arms. "Oh but tobias dear you did not say that." I giggle and crawl on top of him and pinch him again he yells and rolls me over where he's on top of me. We laugh for a minute and then he stares into my eyes. "I love you tris." He softly speaks and kisses me. He kisses the area beneath my jaw and then down to my ravens. "I love you more tobias."

Even in the worst times. Even when cheating death. We love each other till the end.

Sorry for the short chapter. Wanted to do something before I went to bed. Anyway keep voting. Night.