Pre wargame dinner

Tobias pov

"Christina can you watch Nat for me again tjnight? it's war games for initiated and I don't think it'll be safe to have her around beings that there are flying pellets full of paint everywhere." I beg. I forgot a babysitter and don't want tris to find out I did that agin.. "Of course I'll watch her four. She's welcome anytime. I think will wants to go with you. She can stay and play with al and Kate." She says with a smile

Christina had twins. They had a son and daughter. Named them al and Kate. Sweet kids.

"You're a life saver chris. Just don't tell tris." I say with a wink. "Bye four." and she shuts the door. "Alright natalie we are gonna go home for a little bit and then we can come back to aunt Chrissy's and play okay!" I say in my baby voice. "Yay aunt chrissy!" she says. And claps her hands. "That's my girl." And I kiss her on her forehead "I love you so much. I will never let anyone or anything hurt you." "lo dada." She says. It means love you daddy. She's having pronunciation problems. it's actually kind of cute. We walk back to the apartment and I smell something delicious. "oh my god how on earth was I so blessed to have a wife like you." I walk in and say with a smile. "Well see first I fell from the sky and made you fall in love with me. Then you threw knives at my head and I fell in love wth you. Then you tried to go die with me. Then I almost died. Then you killed your dad and now we're here." she says with a smile and kisses me passionately. "Little eyes tris." I say. "We may need her to stay at Christina's tonight. How bout that nat? wanna have a sleepover at aunt chrissys?" I say. "Yay!!" she screams and I out her down and she crawls to her toys. She's very advanced for a one and a half year old. She will be two soon. "I'm making steak and potatoes. And there's dauntless cake in the oven for you." tris says and bats her eyes.

God she's so beautiful. How did I get so lucky. She's different. She isn't pretty no. Her eyes are beautiful so insistent. they demand attention. Looking at her is like waking up. She doesn't cower in the face of fear. She fights it. She's the strongest woman I've ever met. Fear doesn't shut her down. It wakes her up.

"Beatrice eaton. I am so in love with you and I fall in love more every day. Please marry me?" I say. "I already did that you moron. But I would do it over every day to prove how much I love you." she says. I take her face in my hands and kiss her. She slips her hands around the back of my neck. I remember the first time I kissed her in the chasm. I'm so in love with her.

"Is it ready yet tris I'm starving." I tell from the living room 30 minutes later. "Get your hungry butt in here tobias. And grab Nat too. She can have potatoes." tris says beckoning me to the kitchen with her finger. "Oh wow this is delicious. Probably the best you've ever made." I say with a smile and a mouth full of food "tobias you say that every time you eat my food." She says with a laugh. "That's cause it's true." I say and lean over and kiss her forehead. "Da lo ma" Nat says with a smile. "Yes baby. Daddy does love mama" I say back.

We finish our food and get ready to play paintball. Let the games begin.