New Beginnings

Tris pov

I woke up this morning and look at the clock. 10 o'clock. It's Saturday and I have the day off. I sit up in the bed and look over. Tobias and Natalie are both asleep the exact same way. I laugh a little and smell bacon cooking.

I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen to find that my mother is making bacon. "Well who said you could touch my bacon?" I say sarcastically. She gives me eyes and smiles. "I'm making food for my daughter who I haven't seen in three year. Is that so bad?" my mom replies

She's always been thoughtful. "So are you and dad going to stay with us and join the faction? I actually own the apartment across the hall. If you want I can get max to let you stay. I usually don't have problems getting my way." I say and smirk. Then my dad walks in and smiles. He makes his way to me and gathers me in his arms and holds me. "I missed you beatrice." he says. I let the beatrice thing go. And hold him. "I missed you too daddy. tobias is really great to me you know. He's nothin like narcus." I begin but he cuts me off. "Yeah marcus wasn't a traitor. Not that you are in I mean uh no one ever thought he would defect but he did." He says. I stare wide eyed and say "you really don't know do you? marcus beat tobias everyday. I know. I saw it in his fear sinulation. He was horrible. This was his safe haven." I say and mom and dad both stare at me. Then I see tobias walk out of our bedroom smiling. He makes his way to me and kisses my forehead. "Mrs prior that smells amazing." He says and smile. "Call me natalie tobias haha. Or I may change my name. Maybe I'll go by nat. I was dauntless after all." She says and I smile. "Tobias I didn't mean any of that. You just left. No one knew why." My dad says worried. "Andrew it's fine. No one knew how horrible he was. I wouldn't expect you to believe it unless I or tris said it. But I felt it and tris saw it so I promise it is true. But marcus is dead. He tried to kill tris and my daughter. Um I'm gonna go get nat." Tobias says and walks out. That conversation must have bothered him.

I give my dad an eye and he raises his hands in surrender. I laugh and so does mom.

Tobias comes back in with natalie and she's rubbing her eyes. She's so cute when she's sleepy. She's dressed in a black t-shirt and pink and black pajama pants. They're her absolute favorite.

Tobias got her a toy gun for Christmas and she runs around shooting imaginary people all of the time. She's a true dauntless.

She looks at mom and smiles "hi gamaw" she says. We all giggle. "Hey sweet girl." mom says. "Do you want some bacon?" she asks natalie yells yay and jumps out of tobias arms and to the table. We all laugh. "Hey mom since you and dad haven't gotten to know her yet would you guys like to hang out here today? I have a doctors appointment and tobias has something planned. Christina was going to watch her but if you would like you can." I say. They both nod yes and I smile.

I walk into our room and begin to get dressed. I put on a black v-neck shirt so my ravens are seen. A pair of my knife pants and place my knife in the slots. And strap on my combat boots. My hair is long again so I pull it up in a tight pony tail. I need a hair cut.

Tobias comes in and asks "you ready to go babe?" I nod yes and we head to the doctor

"Tris eaton?" I hear a lady in blue say. Tobias and I stand and follow her to a room. I sit down in the chair and she rolls a chair over to me and turns on a monitor. "My name is doctor Anne and I will be doing your doctors visits through this entire process. Now please lift your shirt and we will see how far along you sre!" she says and puts some jelly on my stomach. She moves this wand around on my belly and I see it. My baby. "Well mr and mrs eaton it looks like you are in fact pregnant and actually yor far along. you are about 3 months in. I'm surprised you didn't notice? you don't look that far but the baby has developed enough to sort of tell what the gender is. Would you like to know?" she asks. I look at tobias and he's nodding like a little child and I laugh. "Well guys you are having a..." She stops and points to a spot on the baby. "BOY!" tobias all but screams. He's so excited. He's been wanting a boy for a while. He just stares at it and smiles and then looks at me. "Tris in gonna have a son!" and he kisses me. Dr Anne and I both laugh. And she cleans my stomach. she then hands me a picture of our baby and we head back home.

I'm going to have a baby boy.

Wait I have to go through labor again.

Oh god help me.

So I'm horrible at ending these but I really hope you guys like this. I need ideas for the baby's name though. Comment please!!