Who are you?

Tobias pov.

"Come here sweet girl." I say to natalie. She was trying to reach her cup from her hichair and it fell she started crying. I pick her up and rock her back and forth. Just then I hear a knock at my door. Who in the world is up this late. It's almost midnight. "Four!" I hear from the door. i put natalie down and rush to the door and swing it open. It's Austin and Taylor. "Why are you two up?" I say and then I see the cut on Taylor's forehead and the red mark on her cheek. "Austin who did this?" I ask. "Tyler was being an ass hole. I walked in before he could hurt her too bad." he says. "I could've handled myself." Taylor says from his shoulder. She's burying her face in it probably to hide the fact that she's crying. "Come in here. Six! I need some help." I yell "is something wrong to-four?" She says realizing our audience. "Tris I'm positive Austin knows my name. It's okay. Taylor almost got beat up today by Tyler. Austin bravely kicked his butt and brought her somewhere safe. can you clean this cut?" I ask her. She nods and Austin puts Taylor down and they walk to the bathroom. "So tobias. I need to talk to you." Austin says. "Um don't call me by my name. Tris is the only one allowed to call me that. And what do you need to talk about." I say. "Sorry. And it's about my test results. And about Marcus. You know I'm divergent right? of course you do tris did my test. Anyway. Marcus tried to get me to give him information on you when I got here. I told him he could kiss my ass. And that I'm not gonna help him destroy the only person who ever cared about me. He's after your daughter four." He says. "He wants to ruin you." I clench my fists together. "He won't touch her. He won't touch tris. He won't come anywhere near her or me or any of us. Or I will kill him." I say.

Marcus is trying to ruin my life again. I refuse to let that happen. He can mess with me. But he cannot touch tris or my daughter.

Marcus has to die.