Unfinished business

Tris pov

I woke up hearing natalie crying. "It's your turn four." I say and slap the other side of the bed. Only there's no one there. I roll over and see a note. Be back soon. Have some unfinished business -4

I wonder what he's up to.. I get up and walk into Natalie's room. "Now what in the world has you so fussy this morning?" I say. And pick her up. I almost puke at the smell. "God Nat! what did daddy feed you!!?" I say. She smiles and we walk to the changing table. "Legs up baby girl. You Nasty lil stinker you." and I tickle her. She giggles and I begin changing her.

Tobias pov

"So you wanna try to destroy my family don't you?" I say with my foot on his throat. "Answer me Marcus or I swear I will shoot you in the head." I clench my teeth together at the sound of his name. "I-I-I-" he studders. "That wasn't a hard question Marcus. Yes or no. I want yes or no!" I spit. I've beaten him so badly I honestly don't know that he can speak anymore. But I feel no sympathy for him. He did beat me and try to destroy my only reason for existence. "You can't have a happy life tobias! I didn't get one so why should you!" he screams. "You ruined your own life! You beat me and mom. And then made her hate you so much she had to find someone else to love her! I left and got away from you you ruined everything! I didn't think I was capable of loving anyone or anything because of you! tris and natalie are the only reason I'm still alive right now! stay away from us!" I scream and remove my foot from his throat. He lives for now.

I start walking toward the door of my old abnegation house and I'm thrown to the ground. I cough at the fact that the wind just got knocked out of me. I roll over and see Marcus standing over me with his belt. "This is for your own good." he says and brings the belt over his head. I take my foot and wrap his leg and throw him to the ground. I get on my feet and kick him hard in the ribs. Then again in the back. A crouch over him and punch him in the nose again and again and again. Then I take his belt and I hit him across the face with it. "You're through Marcus. You don't deserve to even live." I spew. "And you're no better than me my dear tobias. Like father like son remember?" he says with a smile. Without thinking I pull out my gun and cock it back. "What did you just say to me marcus?" I say in disbelief. "Your uncle did it. I did it. What makes you think you won't be the same?" he says. i point the gun at his head and say "because I'm nothing like either one of you." And I pull the trigger.

My worst nightmare is dead. Maybe this fear will be gone as well.

Marcus is gone. That's one less threat in our lives. Now the only one I can think of that still could hurt my family is.

David.