Expanding

Tris pov.

"Hey will is christina home? I need to talk to her." I say with a smile. Will smiles and waves me in. He's really a good friend. And he's very nice to christina. I'm so happy they found each other.

But everytime I look at will I cant help but remember when I shot him. When I killed him. It haunts my memory everyday. He even has a scar in the furrow of his eyebrows. It's faded but my eyes draw to it every time I see it.

He calls for christina to come in. "So tris." He begins. "How are you and four?" he asks. This little erudite must already know. Or four told him. "We are great actually. What do you know?" I say raising my eye brows. He just smiles and looks at my belly. I give him a ill kill you if you tell glare. And he backs off. "Hey tris what's up?" Christina says. "Wanna go shopping?" I say with a girly smile and twirl my hair. She laughs.

"The tris eaton wants to go shopping." She says in disbelief "did you fall and hit your head?" she laughs. "No I just need some new clothes." I say. she looks at me with her your lying face. But she shrugs it off. "Alright let's go. will watch the kids." she says and wills eyes go wide. "Noooo!" don't leave me with the babies!" He yells very overdramatically. "I'll tell four to bring natalie over so you can have guy time." I say with a laugh. Will shoos is out the door and Christina and I head to the pit.

We go into one of the stores and I look for maternity. I walk over and Christina looks confused. "Um tris?" she says. "I think you might want to come look at normal clothes." I laugh and shrug and smile huge. Her eyes get wide and she starts shuddering. "You-preg-wha-AHHHH!" she yells and hugs me really tightly. "Chris-squeezing too hard -can't-breathe." I strain out. She releases and immediately starts grabbing maternity clothes. I just wore oversized stuff when I was pregnant with natalie.

I get home I have 8 huge bags of clothing. When your number one in your class you get special treatment. I got most of this for free since she works there and I was number one. It pays to have friends in high places. I walk in the house and tobias and natalie are watching beauty and the beast.

When the people outside the fence were discovered we decided to mend with them. We now have a lot of things like movies and tv and cell phones. It's really very nice actually.

Tobias just stares at me. "Have fun?" he says with a laugh. "Mommy did you buy me anything?" she says. I laugh " no baby not this time. I will next though. You can go with us." She smiles and claps her hands and goes back to her movie. Tobias gets up and helps me with the bags. We carry them to our room and he puts them in the corner and walks over to me and places his hands on my belly. "Hey little baby. This is your daddy." he says. I smile. "I'm going to take good care of you and love you forever. Your so perfect." And he kisses my belly. "And your mommys pretty perfect too" he whispers and looks up at me with a smile. He stands up and kisses me. "Well his or her daddy is pretty perfect too." I say and kiss him back. Natalie runs in and looks confused. "Mommy. Why is daddy talking to your tummy?" she says with a laugh. I look a tobias and he picks her up and we sit down on the bed. "Natalie we have to tell you something." I say. He looks at her with a smile. "I was talking to mommys tummy because there's a baby in there." tobias says "your gonna be a big sister!" he says. Natalie puts her hands to cover her mouth and gasps "oh my goodness!" and she pokes my tummy. "Mommy how's a baby in there?" I stare wide eyed at tobias and he does the same.

That's another topic for another day. "Because we wished for it. Now it's bed time natalie. Goodnight go to your room." tobias says and Natalie runs to her room. I smile and he walks out to go help her.

I look down at my stomach which is already a little round. I place my hands on it and speak. "Hey there little one. This is your mommy. I love you very much. I'm gonna take care of you and love you and protect you and you are going to be a dauntless legend too. I love you so much. I hope your healthy. And have your daddy's eyes and my hair. I hope you know what your best choice is in life. I want you to be successful. But most importantly. I want you to remember. "Blood before faction"." and I close my eyes.

Omg omg omg. I hope you guys liked that

So I got the book four yesterday and I looooove it. I highly suggest reading it. It explains so much. And it's really good so go to Walmart and get it.

Thankyou for reading keep voting!!