We're home

Tris pov

We walk in and Zeke scares the hell out of us both. "WELCOME HOME!" He shouts. I look on the counter and Zeke has THREE boxes of condoms wrapped in a ribbon. I shake my head and laugh. Tobias tells Zeke to please get out and it's nice to see him. He winks at Tobias as he leaves. Tobias walks over to his present and laughs. I slip my arms around his waist and say. "That's a nice gift he gave you" and I laugh "would've been nice on the honey moon though. He's a little late isn't he?" he laughs and kisses me. Then he sweeps me in his arms and carries us to his bedroom. "Wait!" I yell "I forgot something!" I run to the kitchen grab his present and run back. He just laughs and pulls me into him and holds me.

That is until I felt sick. I jumped off of the bed and ran to the bathroom. What's going on why am I so sick. I think about what I've ate and there's nothing out of the usual. Hamburger, salad, steak.

No way.

I think abut the dates.

I'm two weeks late...

"Tris sweetheart are you okay?" I hear him say from the door. "Tobias get Christina. Now!" And I hear him run out the door. Fifteen minutes later I hear Christina run in and yell for me. "Tris? Bathroom??" "Yes I'm in here!" I yell back. She enters in with a white box. "Christina how'd you?" "Tobias told me what was going on so I thought I'd bring it if that's the case" she says. I nod and she hands me a stick. "Pee on this gonna walk out here. It'll take a few minutes." she says and she leaves.

I pee on the stock thing and wait a few minutes. I look down and i see a plus.

Oh my god.

I'm pregnant.