Wargames

Tris pov

"Tobias eaton if you do not hurry up we are going to be late to the train!" I yell. "I'm coming. Natalie wouldn't let me change her. I've got her over night bag. Let's go to Christina's." He says to me. He picks up natalie and hugs her tightly then we both walk to Christina's. "My baby!" she screams. "Chrissy!" natalie shrieks and jumps from my arms. She's such an active child.

"She can stay the night right? I need some tris time for once." Tobias asks. "Yes she can stay. Be safe guys. Go win for us tris!" Christina says as she shuts the door. "Wait!"i hear from te door. It's will "I'm coming too. Don't leave me with all these children!! Marlene's comjg to help wait I'm coming too!" he says. So we wait and we all go to the train and wait. Tay and Austin show up first. Followed by Tyler and James. Then everyone else. We all jump on the train and then choose teams. Uriah and Zeke are captains and will me and four are captains. We choose our usual. Austin tay dauntless born Dillan Katy dauntless born dauntless born Liam. Zeke and uriah have everyone else. We jump first.

Tay gets off and lands on her feet surprisingly. She's quite good at this. Tobias jumps off and rolls on the ground. I laugh he gets up looks at me and tackles me. "Do not laugh at me six. You have no idea what I'm capable of." He says and wiggles his fingers around. And then he tickles me. I bust out laughing. "Tobias we have to play paintball." I say and we get up. "Follow us." we say and we walk to the carousel. "Alright anyone know where to hide it?" I ask. They all start talking and I see Taylor climbing the carousel. With Austin. "Four look mini you and me. Only on the carousel and they aren't peeing their pants from the heights." I say with a smile. "Hush. They're onto something." "Four! I found it" I hear tay yell. And they climb down and run to us. "Wher?" tobias asks. "The tower." Austin says. Four looks at me. Same place as usual. We proceed with last years formation and win again.

(Sorry I really don't wanna write about this whole thing)

Tobias and I head home. "That was fun." I say as he opens the door and we walk in. He shut the door behind him and pulls me close. "mrs eaton. I'm afraid you have not given me the correct amount of alone time. I'm afraid you will have to make up for that." He says with a smile and meets my lips to his. I slip my hands around his back and under the hem of his shirt and begins to slip it off of him. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me to our bedroom. He lays me down and begins pulling my shirt off kissing my stomach all the way up. "So beautiful." he mumbles against my neck. I smile. I kiss him again and fumble with his belt and zipper. I finally get them undone and he slips them off. He grabs my pants and yanks them down. No hesitation. I laugh. "What's so finny?" he asks. "You're just very eager."i say. "Well I haven't gotten any tris time in a while." And he kisses me. He then proceeds with unclasping my bra and underwear. And yeah you know the drill. Give us some privacy..

Byeeeee