Planning time

Tris pov

Tobias asked me to marry him. And I said yes. It's been 3 months and my wedding is in 2 days. I have my dress picked out. My abnegation was showing so I picked a white dress but my flowers are red so my dauntless was showing too. The dress is strapless and floor length with a train. Perfect to see my tattoos. My hair is short so I have a veil but it's longer. My parents are dead so I have decided that Caleb will give me away. Zeke somehow is licensed to marry people... Don't ask me why but he is. So he's going to be doing that and Uriah is his best man. My maid of honor. Christina of course. Everyone is invited. Everyone except Marcus. I've given specific instructions to some of my dauntless friends to not let him anywhere near here under any circumstances.

I'm supposed to meet Tobias to discuss what we want to do for a honey moon. There's not much to do here. I thought we might just say we are going somewhere and hiding in our apartment for a week. We have food. That would be nice. Just us but that won't work. Evelyn told me something about having a house near the fence that only she knows about. That might be nice. The train goes there. I'm just so excited. Then Tobias walks in. "Hello my beautiful fiancé. and how are you on this fine evening." he says and sweeps me into his arms and kisses me softly.

"I'm fine. Just last minute details. are you excited?" I question but I already know his answer. "To marry the love of my life? Oh of course not." He says jokingly but I pretend to be sad anyway. "I was just kidding tris. You know I'm excited." And he kisses me hard and long. I'll let you get some rest. We have a long next two days ahead of us you know." And he kisses me on the forehead and walks out. "And where are you going?" I ask. "Zeke and Uriah have some sort of bachelor party planned for me. I promise no strippers." He assures me and then leaves. He pokes his head back in and I stop him and say "I love you too". He smiles and leaves.

Tomorrow is the rehearsal dinner. I'm so nervous. Christina insisted on making the bridesmaid dresses black with red roses on them. Of course so I let her she has been in charge of everything. I'm bad at that sort of thing.

I go to sleep and rest until the next day and dream of the rest of my life as Beatrice eaton.

Has a nice ring to it.