Love blood.

I have agreed to give tris blood so she can finally go home. They took I believe 3 pints from me. Gosh that's a lot of blood.

I walk into her room. We have been here for a week so far. She looks better than ever. Her skin has her color back. Her hair looks healthier. The monitor on her vitals is showing good things. I'm ready to take her home. To keep her safe. To start over.

My mom has agreed to reinstate the factions, but with some new rules. The initiation is the same but no one will ever be faction less, and ALL factions are created equal. There is a government faction and that will be run by my mother and Johanna. They work well together. Tris and I can go back to dauntless. Where we really belong. Together.

I grab her hand and kiss her on her forehead, "tris wake up." I say softly. Her eyes flutter open. She looks like the first time I saved her from Peter, drew, and al at the chasm only this time, she is stronger than she was. "Can I go home yet." she asks pleading with me to get her out of here. She doesn't like to be held down. "He said you can leave as soon as your able just let me know okay." I say hoping she can leave. "I'm ready go get the doctor! Now go! Quit looking at me like I'm crazy get the doctor now!" She says excited.

I run out and tell down the hall for the doctor.

- Time passes-

Tris pov:

I'm finally out of that god forsaken hospital. Tobias and I are in amar's truck headed into the gate with Christina, Zeke, and Uriah. They gave him some serum that healed his injuries and woke him up. I'm so grateful, I wis we could bring back will. Christina has been so sad since he died. I've feel so guilty for it. Gosh. At least Tobias and I are here. He told me that the factions will be reinstated. We are going to go live in dauntless head quarters for now. I'm so grateful to have somewhere to go. Caleb is staying at the bureau to help some of the people with their computer and new serums. He said something to me right before I went in the weapons lab about a serum that can bring people back... I hope he's right.

And then I see it

The fence.

We are home.

Tobias pulls me to his chest and holds me there for a minute. He's hiding something from me. I can feel it. I bring my lips to his and we kiss for a while. I haven't been able to do this in a while. God I've missed him. He's so strong, and he's so smart and kind. He's everything he wants to be.

"Tobias?" I begin, "what are you hiding? And don't say nothing. I know you to well." I give him a smile that he knows I know something's up. Then his face drops as we approach the fence and I see someone I never thought I would have to see again.

Marcus eaton.

He's here.

Not good.