Nothing

Tris pov

I stare at his cold body lying on the table.

Dead. I never thought I would see this. He's gone. His strong arms will never hold me again. His lips will never kiss me again. Those strong arms that lifted me out of the net at initiation will never hold me again.

Death looks peaceful. But it does nothing but cause pain. I stare at him. And tears escape my eyes. They start to come like a flood. Everything hurts. I feel nothing. Because without him there is nothing to feel. It all hurts. I can't breathe. "Why did you have to leave me!" I scream and lay my head on him. "We were supposed to grow old together. And see our grandchildren. But your gone.!" I cry out. And cling to him. I can't let go. I won't. "Please let this all be a dream!! I can't breathe. And everyone says your not coming back. You're strong. Please tobias for me come back to me. Come back!" I scream. I cling to him and cry. My heart hurts. It all just hurts. Everything hurts. Caleb comes in and holds me. "Tris they need to clean him up come on. We can wait outside. Christina is here waiting for you." he says. I look at Tobias again and kiss his cold lips. "I love you tobias eaton." I say and walk out. Caleb stays behind a few minutes. Maybe to thank him for taking care of me. He comes out and christina holds me. I look at Zeke who looks like he's been crying as well. Tobias was like his brother. We all just sit and cry. Cry as a family. Because that is what we are.

Caleb pov.

I walk tris out and Christina grabs her. I walk back into the room and look at Tobias dead body. Tris loves him so much. He saved my life. I can't just let him die. I retrieve a box from the cabinet. "Please let this work." I say and retrieve the serum and place it in his neck. "Come on tobias live for you family." I say to him and walk out. Live for your family.

Please don't try to kill me 😳