Tris. I love you.

A woman in blue walks in and let's me know that I can go see her.

I quickly leave my seat. And rush to her room. Room 6. Then I think about her fears. Tris' 6 fears. One of which used to be me but now is gone.

I walk in the room and my heart drops into my stomach. She is laying there helpless. My tris. She looks beautiful. Even in her sleep she's beautiful. The doctors say she should wake up soon. But I can't help but feel helpless.

She's so small and fragile Laying there. I love her so much it hurts.

I finally take her hand and say three little words that I wish I had said more, "Tris. I love you."

And then the most amazing thing happens.

She opens her eyes.

And softly says

"I love you more."

"Tris!" I yell as I begin to cry and weep as I hold her close to me. I've never loved her more than I do in this moment.

"Tobias. Can't breathe. Squeezing too hard." She screeches. And I realize how tightly I'm holding her. I take her face I my hands and meet my lips with hers. She is back and I've never been so happy.

"Tobias take me home please. I just wanna get out of here." Tris begs. She gives me a puppy dog face. It's cute. She always uses it when she wants to get her way, but I can't just give her her way this time. There's protocol to be sure she stays this way.

"Tris I can't take you out of here yet. I need to be sure you're okay. I love you. I'm so happy that you're alive. God I was so worried when Christina told me you went in the weapons lab. And then I thought you were killed. And tris my world crumbled. I thought I lost you." I say in between sobs and tears. I was so lost without her. If she had really died I do not know what I would have done.

"Tobias." She says carefully and softly, "I'm here now. That's all that matters. We are here. Together. Someone I love dearly once said to me 'we're okay you know. You and me.' Remember that?" I smile and take her face in mine and kiss her lips. She pulls me to her and winces with pain and I pull back from her and look at her bandages from where she was shot and run my fingers through her hair. "Tris. Where do you want us to go. My apartment? Your old home? Or we can find somewhere to make our own." I say hoping to get her mind off of the past few hours that have happened.

"As long as I'm with you Tobias, I am home."

"In going to go grab the doctors okay. Maybe I can take you home now." I say hoping that I can get her out. I desperately need to take care of her.

I walk out of her hospital room and Christina is running to me. "Four!! Oh my god is she okay. Please tell me she's okay." Christina begs. "She's okay now. She's in a lot of pain though. You can go see her. Room 6." I respond hoping she will go. I really need to find the doctor. "Ha! Room 6. Suits her well for having only 6 fears and all." Christina laughs and makes her way in there.

Those two have been inseparable since initiation started. Best friends you might say. Will and al were too. But now their..gone...

My feet find their way to tris' doctor and I'm hoping I can take her home. "Hello sir. Um I'm Tobias. Your patient tris she woke up and she's been talking. I wanted to know how long it would be until I can take her home." "I know who you are." He begins, "and I'm glad she has woken up but she did lose a lot of blood. And she has a very rare blood type. Divergents seem to have a very different blood than most people. O- and we don't have much of it. We need a transfusion soon. Tobias aren't you divergent?" I frown and my for sinks at the question he just asked me. "I thought I was but apparently I am not." I respond with great sadness in my voice. "That's crazy." The doctor responds. "I saw your results when you took the aptitude test! You had 3 different factions! You tested for the same as Tris. Erudite, abnegation, and dauntless."

Wait how did I not know I tested for 3 factions. I thought it was only two?? Then I remember running out of the testing room as soon as I heard and dauntless. I must have missed him telling me that. Though I didn't remember him giving my test. I don't remember much from abnegation. I try not too.

"But they tested me! They told me I wasn't divergent!" I respond confused. "Tobias they lied to you. They wanted you to be different so you would be weaker when they administered the serum to everyone and would be too overcome with confusion to do anything about it." He begins. "You are divergent."

Oh my god.

I'm just like her.

I've gotta tell tris.