Im desperately in love

Tobias pov

We got home late last night. Christina is taking care of natalie again. I laid tris down in bed after Carrying her. We have the initiates the day off tomorrow so tris can rest. She's laying on her side. She's sleeping. She's so beautiful. I'm so in love with her. This woman is so amazing. I don't know how I could ever deserve her. I don't deserve her. She's so amazing. And beautiful. Striking. Brave. Strong. She's mine. I remember the day I met her.

€£<¥>\>FLASHBACK>>€£¥<£!>\£

I ran into the pit. I'm late. "Nice of you to join us four." Lauren says. "Oh shut up. I was tired from Zekes party last night." I say irritated. I can't wait to leave here. Factionless sounds better. I've got no place here. Then I hear a this on the net and look down. A small girl. Dresse in gray clothes. Abnegation. I flip the net and roll her down to her and our eyes meet. She's so beautiful. "What did you get pushed?" I ask. "No I jumped?" she says. I give her my hand and help her down. "What's your name?" I ask. She doesn't answer. "Was that a hard one? you can choose a new name. But make it good. You don't get to change again." I say. Why do I sound so harsh. Chill out tobias. "My names tris." She says. "first jumped tris!" I say. "Welcome to dauntless." she's so beautiful. Get your self together four. What's wrong with me? all I know is I'm not gonna let her fail initiation. I keep staring at her. Stop string four!

Another flashback

I walk back to my apartment. God I'm so stupid I think to myself. I've gotta do something about tris. The. I hear a blood curdling scream and I realize who it is. Tris. I run to where the scream came from. The chasm. And I see it. Two guys in a mask and al? trying to throw her in the chasm. No they will not throw the woman I love to her death. Wait love? FOUR! and I mentally slap myself. I run and punch al and he runs. The other I assume to be Peter runs the other way then there's one left drew. I kick Drew and punch him repeatedly in the face. I then kick him across the head and watch his eyes roll back. He's out. I go to pick up tris and she nuzzles into my shirt to hide her crying and I take her to my room. I look down and she's out. She's so beautiful. And I'm so I love with her. I don't know what I would have done if they killed her. I won't lose her. And I lay her down in my bed and let her rest.

Last flashback

I just showed tris my fear landscape. She jumped in front of my father swinging a belt to save me. She's so selfless. I love her so much. I brought her to a special spot in the chasm. "So four fears?" she says and we sit together on a rock. "Four then four now. I keep going in there but they never change. I don't think you ever lose them." I say. I should probably stop going in there it's torture. "So four." she begins and I cut her off. "Don't call me that. Call me tobias. I like hearing my name." I say and smile. "Tobias." She says and smiles. I can't control my self. "So what's your tattoo?" she says before I can act. "It's on my back." I say laughing. "Can I see it?" she asks. "Tris?" I say with a smirk. "Are you asking me to undress?" "Only partially." she says with a giggle and I slip my shirt off my head. She gasps. "The factions?" she seems puzzled. "Why all of them?" I sigh and go into a spill "I think we've made a mistake. Making the factions. I don't wanna just be one thing. I want to be brave and selfless and intelligent and honest and kind. But I continually struggle with kindness." I say and I'm done. I take her lips and meet them to mine. Then I pull back. I hope I didn't make a mistake that's when I see her smile and I pull her in again she wraps her hands in my hair and kisses me back. I finally admit to myself that I am hopelessly in love with her.

Then tris starts to wake up. "Hey beautiful I say and smile." I can't believe how lucky I am to have her.

Sorry if any of this is innaccurate. I am writing from memory and In the car I had an idea to have at least two chapters where they both confess how much they love each other. Anyway. Tell me if you like it or hate it. 😁