He's here

Tobias pov
"Ahhhh. Tobias. Wake-agh- up!" I stir from my sleep and flutter my eyes. "What. What's wrong?" I say confused. She answers back I think she wants water? "you want some water?" I say back. She sits me up and smacks me. "MY WATER BROKE WAKE UP." she yells at me and I realize what's happening. I jump out of bed and scoop her in my arms. I run across the hall and wake natalie and Andrew up. *bang bang bang on door* "tobias what's wrong?" natalie says. "Tris' water broke can you get natalie please I have to get her to the infirmary." I beg. She nods and I run back to get tris. She's early. I hope this will be okay.
We rush down the hall to the infirmary and run in the room. "Help please my wife. Her water broke." Dr Anne comes in and her eyes go wide. "Oh my. come on tris lets get you settled." And she motions for a wheelchair.
Dauntless don't have many of these but with babies there's only like two around.
We go down the hall to a room and dr Anne comes back in with a gown. I help her get dressed and we get her back on the bed. She looks like a mess. But it's still striking. She always has been. Just then her mom comes in with Natalie sleeping on Andrews shoulder. "Hey sweetheart. I called christina she said she would have will watch the kids. She will be here soon." And she brushes a hair from her face. Tris starts crying. "Hi mom. It hurts." She says. "I know honey but it's going to be okay. You have survived dauntless initiation, an entire war, you've cheated death, and gone through labor once. You can do this." And tris nods at her. I walk over too her and dr Anne comes back in. "Hey tris. I have some bad news. You aren't dialated enough quite yet so it could be a while." Tris nods and looks at me.
We are in for a long night.

Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to update a little before I went to bed. My family and I are in the mountains on a spontaneous trip. I graduate this year so we can't do this much but thanks for reading. Up to 2.83 k reads:) you guys are the best. Vote. Tell others. Thanks love yall!!