The big day

"Tris hold still!" Christina yells at me. "Owe!! Dammit Chris it's eyebrows not weeds! That hurts." I say irritated. "Well maybe if you would learn to do this I wouldn't have to. Your makeup is next though. You have no choice in that." Christina says back to me.

It's my wedding day. I'm in a white robe and getting all my stuff ready to go. Christina is murdering my eye brows. Why do I let her do this. And Tobias walks in when he hears me scream. "Tris? Is everything okay?" he says worried. "No no no four out. You can't see her until she walks down the aisle. Shoo!" Christina shops him out. "I love you!" I yell. "I love you more!" he screams, "see you at the altar!" "I'll be the one in white!" I say jokingly and he laughs and leaves. " Well I'm done with that. Now let's get that makeup done" Christina gets overly excited about this stuff. Marlene and Shauna are dressed in their dresses. They're in my bridal party. And so is Susan.

"There all done." Christina says with a sigh. "Now let's put on that dress!" I slip into my wedding dress and Chris ties up the corset in the back. I turn around and look in the mirror and I'm floored. I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. "Can I come in or is she still naked?" I hear Caleb say from the door. "Come in caleb" I chuckle. He looks at me and his mouth drops. "Bea-I mean tris you look. Gorgeous." He cries a little and I hug him. "Is it time?" I ask he says ten minutes. I start for the door. "Wait!!" Christina yells and shoos Caleb out the door. "Your garter remember" she says with a sly smile.

This may be the most awkward part of a wedding,but who cares. I slip the garter on and head to the door I meet Caleb outside and he hands me something. It's moms old pin. "I thought this would cover the something borrowed something blue." He says. It's a silver raven with blue eyes. I pin it to my dress and we start for the doors of the building.

My wedding is in the abnegation sector meeting hall. It's huge and glass and beautiful. Abnormal for a bunch of selfless people but only the council members were in here.

The doors open and I look up and see Tobias. Our eyes meet and he starts to cry. Why is he crying. Wait why am I crying??? Caleb and I start down the aisle and we make our way to the end. Zeke starts with "so everyone you know why we are here. Obviously these two are getting married. Who is giving tris over to Tobias now?." " I am " Caleb says and laughs a little. Alright now if you will please start with your vows I can marry you and you can do what ever it is yall do." Zeke says. Tobias scowls at him and Zeke smiles. Tobias you may say your vows first. "Tris. Ever since the day I met you, which wS when you literally fell into my life, I have been in love with you. You've seen my worst fears and have helped me overcome them. We've been through everything. I am desperately in love with you tris. And I'm so glad to spend the rest of my life with you." I start to cry. And I say my vows. "Tobias. The day we met I was terrified of you", everyone giggles, "but I also liked you. Until you threw knives at my head. Then I fell in love with you. I've been in love with you since the day you kissed me in the chasm. I love you Tobias eaton. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life annoying you and loving you and whatever married couples do." And I blush. "Well now if you will please take each other's hands. Tobias do you take tris to be your wife?" "I do" he says. "Tris and you?" Zeke asks. "I do" I say. "Then by the power vested in me by the dauntless leaders about 2 years ago I now pronounce you husband and wife. Tobias kiss your bride." Tobias pulls me into him and kisses me long and hard. Every one cheers. Dauntless don't really believe in having big celebrations for these things so we just head to the train and head to Evelyn's home for our honey moon. They all throw rice at us as we run to the train and Tobias lifts me up onto it and we ride away.

My name is tris eaton.