"Shut the hell up when I'm talking, twink!" Hoseok snapped, looking as if he where about to strangle Seokjin at any moment. But because of the limited amount of room in the classroom, and because the teacher was right there, he decided to take a chill pill and leave it. Sighing, he continued. "Anyways, I was going to say, this isn't that bad for a looser." Hoseok confessed and he crossed his arms.

      Everyone was shocked at Hoseok's positive statement. Wow, who knew that he can be nice to some random person. Everyone was expecting him to say a unnecessary comment about it, then criticize his work. But no, he somewhat said a compliment.

      "O-oh... thanks." Namjoon stuttered while scratching the back of his head, flustered.

      "Can I read it?" Yoongi ask. He sighed when Namjoon shook his head. "Come on. I need to get a idea of the backround music so I'm not sitting here for the rest of the period." Yoongi said. "Plus, if Hoseok thinks it's good, then it probably is good. So hand it over." Yoongi smirked while holding his hand out.

      Namjoon looked down as he handed Yoongi his music. He was right, he shouldn't be the only one actually doing something. Yoongi carefully looked over the lyrics then began typing away on his laptop. Soon after that, everyone was taking their turns reading the paper. Jeongguk had to read it to Taehyung because there where some words that he didn't know.

      Okay, so I gotta think of a way to start the conversation. The cat mixed student thought. Hi. Hi is nice- no, hey is better. Yeah I should go with hey. Hey is nice.

      "Hey, Jonghyun." I said. Jonghyun pointed his attention towards me and hummed, showing he was listening.

      Oh shoot. I didn't think of what to say after that. Oh no! Abort! Abort! Say something! Anything!

      "You like jazz?" Jimin asked, trying to keep his cool. Shit! Why that? Out of anything you could have possibly say, you said that!

Before the frightened other had a chance to redeem himself, the lyric paper was passed onto the angel JongHyun. Desperate to escape from the awkward conversation, he grabbed the paper quickly and started to read.

Fuck my life.

      Jimin can feel hot lava being poured onto his fine face, causing the canvas to turn red. Wanting to hide it, he shoved his head into his computer screen and pretended to browse the internet. He probably thinks I am so weird!

      Trying not to make eye contact, JongHyun handed the slightly crumpled paper to Jimin. The red head sighed, not even sure if he really did want to read what was written. But, be didn't want to seem rude, so he scanned his eyes through the paper.

      "Twinkling starlight
Building with blinking light
We're shining brightly
In our own rooms, in our own stars
One light is ambition
Some light is rebellion
People's lights
All are precious
This dark night (Don't be lonely)
Like stars (We shine)
Don't disappear
'Cause you're a big existence
Let us shine
Perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful
Is not because of these stars or lights, but us
You got me
I dream while looking at you
I got you
Inside those pitch black nights
The lights we saw in each other
Were saying the same thing"

The short teen stared wide-eyed at the paper for a hot minute. The others where right, this was really good so far. How the vocabulary and phrases compliment each other so fondly, and it isn't super repetitive. And how good the English is?! Strangely enough, he has a feeling that they are going to get a very good grade on this project no matter what. His eyes trailed upwards and looked at the group. Why was he seeing them in a different way now? Seeing them smile and compliment Namjoon on his work, as well as helping Yoongi with the background music and laughing together somehow made him feel warm inside.