Suicidal Encounter

Hello pumpkins! I was having a really hard depressing time these past few days that perks my suicidal thoughts. WHICH IS VERY BAD! DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO THINK ABOUT IT! If you think that the whole world is against you. That everybody has turned their backs on you. Give yourself some space. Breathe and relax. Think about the happy thoughts and
NEVER GIVE UP!

TRUST ME.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Enjoy~

Lucy didn't know what has gotten into her brain that her feet brought her in the middle of the bridge where hundreds of meters away from the seafloor below. She clasped her hands to the railings and stepped forward before closing her eyes feeling the cold breeze of air soothing her body. Yes, she remembered now. She's tired on her life. She got fired on her part time job, loads of her father's debts are chasing after her and most especially, her scholarship might terminate because she fail on one subject. Her life is fucked up and she wants to end it. Now.

She was about to climbed up the railings and jumped off when she saw from her left. Some distance away from her. A guy wearing a black cap and a face mask has already at the stage on what she's about to do.

"Oh no."

She hurriedly run towards the guy to prevent him from what he's going to do.

"Stop! Don't do this!"

"You can't stop me. Leave me alone!"

Lucy sweat dropped. She don't know what to do. For heaven's sake! It is her whom wanted to end her fucking life. This is her drama not the other way around!
Well, if she can't stop this dude then maybe she'll just have to end her life with a style.

"What are you doing weirdo?"

"Joining you, duh?!"

Before she could climbed up, the guy stopped her.

"Stop! Are you crazy?!"

"You are crazy! This is my moment. I am the one who's supposed to be doing this but guess what? You steal it away from me you jerk!" Lucy boasted. The guy looked at her in pure disbelief.

"You are a crazy woman!"

Lucy saw a glint of amusement on the guy's eyes but maybe she's deluding things because of her suicidal thoughts.

Suddenly, a very loud honk from a ten wheeler truck escaped that startled the both of them. The guy lost his balance and was about to fall off, thankfully Lucy grab his arm on time and instead they collided on each other with the guy at the top of Lucy. 

"Ouch!" Lucy murmured while rubbing her head. She open her eyes and come face to face with the guy. The atmosphere suddenly changed as they stare to each other while mesmerizing both unique features of their eyes. They are so close that their nose are already touching. Lucy's heartbeat goes wild that's when she realize their current disposition.

"Pervert!"

***S L A P***

Lucy moved a little away from the suicidal stranger while blocking her chest part in defense position.