Flirting Game

"In celebration of our guilds anniversary, Master and I made a special game for everyone!" Mirajane excitingly announced and it was supported by a large cheers from her guildmates.

"...The game is called the flirting game. I will randomly choose a pair to play. The rules are very simple, each partners will be given a 5 seconds to think a kind of flirt and if one cannot say a comeback the game is over. The price is worth 100,000 plus an all you can eat buffet valid for one week in a famous restaurant here in Magnolia!.." she exclaimed. Everyone is desiring to win the game most especially because of the waiting price. Natsu and Lucy are also hyped up because of the same reason.

'The price can cover up my four months rent of my apartment!' Lucy excitingly thought.

'An eat all you can buffet! I'm all fired up!' Natsu delightfully thought in the name of the food.

"... And the fortunate pairings will be..." Mirajane randomly picked from a bowl. "...NaLu! Natsu and Lucy!"

The two jumped in excitement but at the same time shocked and quite nervous of what might happen. But neither of them wanted to lose. They stand a distance between each others while the other guildmates surrounded them in support and some are taking bets on which one will gonna win or lose.

"I bet 1000 on Natsu because he's a man!" Elfman inserted. Levy stand beside him and smack his head.

"Elfman?! You bet on this one?.." Levy mentioned in disbelief. "...I bet 5000 on Lu-chan!"

Everyone gathered and circled them waiting for an intense flirtation. But the thing is, do they know how to flirt? Guess, we'll gonna watch and learn.

"Ready set go!" Mirajane bursts in between taking the role as the referee. Lucy is shy to make the first move that's why Natsu did it for her.

"Luce, do you know why I brought you here to the guild the first time I saw you?"

"Because it's my dream ever since I was a kid"

"No."

"Then what?"

"Because from the moment I lay my eyes on you, I know that your the one..."

A load cheer escaped supporting Natsu's act. Lucy blushed heavily.

"He's good" Gray praised.

"Not as good as you Gray-sama!" Juvia said tugging him. His quite irritated as usual but couldn't help himself to smile.

"Natsu! Do you know why I agreed to form a team with you?"

"Ahm... because you need to go on a mission to pay your rent!"

"No idiot! That's not it!"

"Huh? Then why?"

"Because I couldn't say No to the person I dear the most and that person is You..."

Cute and heartfelt 'aws' escaped on how it almost true and sincere talk. Almost.

"Hey Luce! You know why I always sneaked in to your room?"

"Because you found my bed comfortable"

"No"

"...then what?"

"Because I can't sleep without you"

Lucy blushed once again. Everyone cheered at how Natsu's performance with Happy cheering the loudest.

"He's doing great. It looks like someone taught him" Erza suspected.

"Aye sir!"

~Flashback~

"Natsu! I heard that Master and Mirajane will do a game during the guilds' anniversary special. And whoever wins will get the chance to have an exclusive all you can eat buffet!" Happy explained.

"Really?! We should win the game! Bring it on, I'm all fired up!" Natsu boasted fist pumping the air.

"All you have to do is to follow this handbook I made and definitely we can get all the fishes and foods we want!" Happy said in delight handing him a book full of flirty comebacks.

"Aye sir!"

~End of Flashback~

Happy chuckled remembering and daydreaming himself swimming in a vast of fishes.

"Do you know why I love reading books?" Lucy asked.

"Because your a nerd"

"No!!"

"Then why?"

"Because when I read, I imagine the characters to be you and I. That even how many people tried separating us, they won't succeed because you and I are destined for each others..."

Another quick cheers and responses heard from the crowd.

"Luce! There is one thing I want to change about you"

Lucy thought for a moment but couldn't find the right answer. She's perfectly fine and contented of what she have. "...What is it?..."
"Your last name"

Everything became silent in Lucy's hearing. She can't hear the cheers from the people. The only thing she hears is the fast beating of her heart and the last words Natsu said to her. Your last name. Even though she knows it meant nothing for Natsu but for her it is. She come back from her senses when Mirajane started counting her. She must win.

Her feet walked on their own towards Natsu. Her body is moving on their own. She stopped right in front of him until the only thing she remember is that, her lips felt a soft gentle warm touch. She opened her eyes and widen after when she realizes she just kissed Natsu. It's now or never.

"I like you" she murmured.

1

Natsu were frozen at his stance couldn't process what just happened.

2

He can't hear anything except his heart that is beating so fast like it will blow up any minute now.

3

He wanted to say something but nothing's coming out.

4

He can't take it anymore.

5

K.O.

"...And the winner is, Lucy Heartfilla!" Mirajane joyfully announced.

Everyone is happy for Lucy's win except to those people who are crying in vain as they lost on their bet.

One thing's for sure, sooner or later a couple will announced themselves 'in a relationship'.

The END.

_________________________________

Awwww... how I wish they will become a couple someday in anime or in manga. Well, better watch out for this couple especially now another chapter begins with their 100 years quest!!!! Yeheeeey! Hooray! I can't believe they're back! This is it! This is not the end! Check out the manga Pumpkins! It is wort it than nothing. ^^

~Sayounara
Scardylol.out