Natsu's Luce

Its been a month since Natsu and Lucy are finally together as a couple. It happened suddenly when they had a victory party after winning the Grand Magic Games. They had a heavy party which in result was a drunk Natsu and a drunksitter Lucy (taking care a drunk Natsu). Because of the situation, Natsu confessed his feelings to Lucy that he love her more than just a bestfriend. At first, Lucy did not believe what Natsu said to her so she just shrugged it off. The next day to prove that he isn't joking, Natsu brought Lucy under the Sakura Tree, confessed his feelings and so ....... Tadah!!! They are now officially called as a couple.

Natsu and Lucy are now walking/dating at the park peacefully after watching a movie through lacrima called "Peter Pan". (A/N: Who watch this movie? W ell, a high five from the one and only me!)

Lucy like the movie like how their adventure begin, it was unexpected. If Wendy has Peter Pan then she has Natsu.

"Hey Natsu~ Aren't the Peter Pan's movie good?" Lucy said enthusiastically.

"...Yeah. I like how Peter Pan can fly by just thinkin' happy things" Natsu said while daydreaming happy things. Food.

"Can I ask something?" Lucy asked.

"Sure, I'm all fired up!" Natsu replied.

Lucy chuckled at his reaction and then stop from her tracks, same goes to Natsu.

"Can I be your Wendy?" Lucy said to Natsu.

"No." Natsu immediately respond without any hesitation.

"Huh? Why?!" Lucy replied brokenheartedlly.

Natsu faced Lucy "I don't want you to be my Wendy because I don't want to end our story in a sad way like how Peter Pan leave Wendy for the sake of his age thingy. I'd prefer you to be my Luce and make our own happy ever after thingy..." Natsu said while looking straight at Lucy's eye. Lucy blushed.

"Aw natsu~ I'm so glad to have you" Lucy thought to herself with an overwhelming feeling.

"...and Luce, Wendy don't know how to cook. Then who'll gonna cook for me and happy?" Natsu said innocently.

"Sigh~ nevermind"  Lucy thought again about how she fall in love to an idiot.

- Love is the weirdest thing in the world, it'll struck you lease you expected with a person you never thought you'd fall for from the start -

***********

"No Natsu, I won't let you go." Lucy said.

"But Luce, this is my oneshot chance to finally see Igneel! I will only be gone for a short time Luce and I will be back, I promise." Natsu acted.

"What if you'll fail again like the last time? What if you'll got hurt? Who'll gonna care fore you? What if something's bad will happen? What if---" Natsu cutted off the panicking Lucy.

"What if I'll be back with Igneel, come home safely and be married to the blonde beauty I love." Natsu continued.