THE GAME

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Note: BAKA is a Japanese word which in English means IDIOT .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lucy and Natsu sat in front of each other while gazing into each others eye. Their having -the first one who will close the eye will lose- game. (A/N: Funny game right? XD) Its been hours they've been doing the game and at this point, Lucy already got 15 points while Natsu has only 4 points. They have the fighting spirit of not giving up nor have the thought of being lose against  their opponent. They intensely gazing each other until a mosquito landed on top of Natsus nose and bite his nose  which caused him to close his eyes.

"Ouch!" Natsu shrieked while pinching his now whom now like a clowns nose.

"Ha! I won!" Lucy boast while daydreaming about herself like the ruler of the galaxy.(A/N: Wow, calm down Lucy you just won the weird game, you didn't marry the prince of England ;-) )

"Let's play again Luce!" Natsu said.

"What?!Natsu you always got lost, you only won 4 times because you cheated on me like blowing my poor eyes so that I can close it! Aren't you tired?" Lucy asked.

"Nah~ I am not tired, as long as you are with me I won't let tiresome gets in my way to play with my Luce~..." Natsu said childishly.

Lucy can't help herself but to blush really hard because of what Natsu had said to her, Especially the last two words.

"... And because your face is so funny, trying hard to win every game!" Natsu added while trying to keep himself from laughing.

"BAKA!" Lucy exclaimed to Natsu whom running for he's dear life.

Lucy angrily chased Natsu but couldn't keep herself from smiling because of the fact that she has fallen in love of the BAKA she's chasing right now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________THE END~

Author: Halo!!! Minna-san!

Lucy & Natsu: Hi, Author-chan!...

Author: (pouting silently)

Lucy: Why are you pouting Author-chan?

Author: Its because of Natsu!

Natsu: What did I do again this time?!

Author: You're so mean! At first you complemented Lucy but then you take it back!

Natsu: Heh, its just my nature.

Author: If I was Lucy, I will kick you where the light won't shine, skin you alive, chop your body into tiny little parts and curse you till' your soul will ask forgiveness (smiling wickedly)

Natsu: (gulped hard) Luce~ help me! (Hiding behind Luce)

Lucy: hahahaha... (smiling nervously) By the way Author-chan did not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does.

                               ~Sayounara
                                 Scardy_lol.out