Teach Me Not

*This is a two-part one shot. I hope it'll satisfy you and crave for more~~~

"...What?!"

"Yes, Ms. Heartfilla. It's also hard for me to say that you fail on my subject knowing that your a straight A student"

Lucy widen her eyes in full understanding why. She, herself, also know that Mathematics is not her asset but to the extent that she fails? That's the thing she can hardly believe. 

"But Sensei, I have grades to maintain. I can't fail. There must be something I can do to pull of my grades??" She worryingly mention. The teacher adjusted her eyeglasses and stared at her clearing her throat.

"Actually Ms. Heartfilla there is.."

Lucy calm herself to carefully listen to this one of a lifetime chance. The teacher cleared her throat deliberately thinking if Lucy can do this right.

"I have an unfortunate student who fails on every subject but not on my subject. I want you to help each other to pass every subject before the final examination and I can guarantee you your grade." the teacher elaborated.

Having the strong confidence on as easy as tutoring someone, Lucy smiled widely before affirming.

"Thank you Sensei for your second chance! May I know whose this person so that we can start---" before she continues, a person's presence interrupted her in going through.

"Oh! There he is!..."

Lucy widen her eyes in realization.

"Lucy. This is..."

"I know him. He's Natsu Dragneel, school's no. 1 asshole" Lucy concluded cutting her teacher whom scowl in return and Natsu who smirked at the compliment.

"Well, he's your partner"

The confidence on Lucy's body went down as fast as a deflating balloon as she saw her partner's smug face.

...

"...you have 7 fails out of 8 subjects! For heaven's sake, this is the worst grades I have ever seen in my entire life! We really need to start studying as soon as possible to lessen some burden. We should start on your Vocabulary subjects before going into the major ones. Then you can help me out after I tutor-- Hey! Are you even listening to me?!" Lucy burst in disbelief after seeing Natsu playing some online games on his phone. The fact that he didn't even notice her outburst, she quickly snatched his phone away from him.

"Hey! Nerdy! Give me back my phone!" he shrieked.

"Why should I listen to you where in fact at the first place your not listening to me?! You son of a quisling traitorous consort on golden ages! Lucy cursed.

"Son of a what? Could you speak like a normal person will do, Nerd"

"It means a traitor son who doesn't listen to anyone except to his selfish desires on renaissance period" she explained.

"Your creeping me out Nerd. What are you? A historical person. Now, Give me back my phone. I have a game to win" Natsu tried snatching it back but miserably failed. Lucy clicked the home button making him exit the game and lose at the same time.

"Excuse me? What game?" Lucy innocently questioned throwing him back his phone who he fortunately catch. "Now. Mr. Asshole let's start studying before I conclude that your a feathery chicken in a body of a bull"