My Crush

......................................
    Its been years, 4 years to be exact I met my crush named Natsu Dragneel as he helped me 4 years ago. He's smart and popular in both gender especially to girls; beautiful, sexy, lovely, and famous girls in our Academy. I am just Lucy, the average girl who has a crush on him like a hundred of us fangirling about him each day and night. Although I am not like them who is so..........
...........
.........
.......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.

much giving him the attention in PUBLIC!!! I'm just fanticising him in silent. (A/N: Yeah, the silent creeper; XD)

     I remember every single detail the first time we met...

~FLASHBACK~
     I was walking down the corridor alone with my backpack at my back and an eyeglasses in between my eyes. I was walking peacefully until Lissana; the queen bee of the campus, "accidentally" blocked my way that caused me to fall on my knees and my eyeglasses fall to the ground.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you walked by Nerd" Lissana said untruthfully and laughed with her companions.

      As I was finding my eyeglasses, I saw a hand offering me to stand up and so I did. He helped me up and then he flashed a goofiest smile I never see in my whole life.

"Are you okay?! Oh! here's your eyeglasses, by the way my name is Natsu Dragneel" and flashed his goofy smile again. That day I realize that I, Lucy Heartfilla had fallen in love to the one and only Natsu Dragneel...
~END OF FLASHBACK~

        Back to reality, I am in the rooftop to eat my lunch in WET! You want to know why?, Well earlier as I was walking down at our cafeteria, I was again bumped into Lissana (A/N: Lucky you huh?!) And because of a weak me, I fell to the ground. Lissana poured me her cup of iced water that caused me into THIS situation, in WET! Everyone in the cafeteria laughed at me and due to embarrassment, I ran far away from cafeteria and goes to a place where I know no one will go cause its prohibited, in the rooftop.

        Now back from where I am, as I am in the rooftop I can't help myself from thinking if karma is my twin sister or its just me. I can't clearly see things because there's already water in my eyes, didn't I know I am already crying. Crying alone in a prohibited area which has 75% of getting a detention. I put down my eyeglasses as I cry harder not bothering if someone will hear me. At this point, I really don't care anymore. I cry, cry and cry until I feel someone sit right beside me.

"Ahh~ What a lovely day! What do you think?!" The someone spoke to me hoping to chear me up.

       I didn't bother to look at that someone for the reason that I really look mess from crying. I whipped my tears away immediately but then this "someone" handed me a handkerchief. When I looked up to see this person, much to my surprise this "someone'' who's right beside me is no other than my crush, Natsu Dragneel.

" Take it..." Natsu said

       I accept the handkerchief he offered and just stared at him in awe and shock. All my thoughts about earlier had vanish as I stare at his perfect face.

"Do I have something in my face?" He said as he turned to me with his attractive eyes.

       I turned away due to embarrassment and muttered sorry. The next thing I know shock me the most, he's laughing at me!!

"What's funny??" I asked in confusion.

"Hahahaha...sorry...Its just your expresion, its so funny but at the same time cute" he replied.

       I blushed because of what he said. I can't help my inner self, my face, and my heart from beating crazily. I spaced a little time but then again he offered me the toxido of our school uniform and gently wrapped it around my body.

"You're shivering from cold, I hope my toxido will help you warm..." He said wholeheartedly and smile generously at me.

"T-thank you" I replied back as I feel my cheek from burning because of his smile.

       We talked a little more about what we like, dislike, favorite food, favorite music, about our life and etc. I offered him my lunch and he accepted it right away (A/N: Its NATSU, don't be confused XD) We ate together and laughed as he crack a joke. I wish this will last forever, however the bell rang signalling our last 15 minutes in the outside. So we pack our things we used and clean the area, I stand up and is going to put up my eyeglasses when Natsu spoke up.

        "You know your more than beautiful without your eyeglasses. I bet Lissana will envy you because of your positive personality, and that's what I like about you... See you around Luce!" And flashed his goofy smile with a hint of blush in his cheeks. Natsu ran away instantly leaving me behind dumbfounded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________________________The END~

***Yikes!! My first story!! Horaay!!!!! Actually it happened to me in real life exccept to my crush comforted me part which actually in real life my best friend did it :< ...

                            ~Sayounara
                                 Scardy_lol.out