Merry Christmas

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lucy's POV

It's Christmas day, everybody in the guild is busy partying and having the time of the year. We didn't entertain jobs just for this day to enjoy this time once a year. I can even see people giving gifts to one another. I saw Levy earlier and she is singing in happiness when she received a limited edition book from Gajeel. I really hope they'll gonna be together soon, who wouldn't wish right? They're just perfect for each others even though they are the total opposite. And speaking of the opposite, I am currently sitting at the guilds bar waiting for Natsu while sipping my all time favorite vanilla milkshake. I have a gift for him and I hope he'll gonna like it. Don't get me wrong, I also bought gifts to Gray, Erza and all of my other friends just to be fair. But to be honest, Natsu's gift is* cough* special *cough. As I waited, Mira approached me with one of her beautiful smile.

"Merry Christmas Lucy!"

"Merry Christmas Mira!" I replied also smiling openly at her.

"Why the long face? It's Christmas you must enjoy it"

"I will Mira. I'm just waiting for Natsu to come so that I can give him this gift" I said, little do I know I blushed a little. Obvious me.

"You really do like him, don't you??"

"Yes---- I-I mean yeah, I like him as a friend... hahahaha" I laughed nervously while sipping my milkshake. Mira giggled at my reaction.

"... if you say so. But I can't wait to see little salmon and blonde haired babies in the future...."

"Mira!!!! Stop that!" I boasted. I feel my face is now tomato like because of her shocking statement. Mira once again giggled before taking her leave to join the party. I gulped hard, drinking all the milkshake left as the words she said is echoing in my head and thankfully it didn't cause brain freeze.

"Hey Luce!!!" A very familiar voice said and as I turn around I saw Natsu grinning at me. Gosh! That grin.

"Hey Natsu!" I replied. I shrugged off what Mira said to me earlier and I wave my hand on him.

"Merry Christmas Luce!"

"Merry Christmas Natsu!!... Oh, here's my gift for you..." I gave my gift to Natsu and he open it up eagerly. Childishly cute.

"Wow, nice beanie Luce..." He said, wearing it to himself.

"Glad you like it. I sew it myself.." I proudly said.

"You know what, there's
missing..." he said while pouting.

"What is it??" I asked unknowingly. And just in a second, his lips was smacked against mine. He kiss me!!!! Slap me if I'm dreaming, but I'm not! It's truly happening! The hell! The kiss lasted for a minute. Passionate but warm and soft kiss. He pulled out and started smiling winningly while pinching my nose.

"Now it's perfect!... you're mine now Luce. Merry Christmas!" And he kissed me again.

I can't believe what's happening to me right now. But all I know is that, he's a good kisser... Gosh! Now I'm a pervert!

'This is the best Christmas ever!"

____________________________________

Done!!!

It's my Christmas special to you my dear readers! Hope you like it!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out