Crazy thing called Love

"Let's break up" Lucy abruptly stated out of nowhere.

Natsu didn't flinch nor reacted at all. He just continue finishing his ice cream not bothered by what Lucy said a bit. He gotten used to it already. She coughed to gain his attention.

"Natsu. I said let's break up."

"Okay"

"O-okay?.."

"Yeah. K, okay"

"W-what do you mean okay?! Are you insane! You don't love me, do you!?" Lucy burst in anger as she hitting him simultaneously.

Natsu hold her still making her stop from hitting him. Then, he kisses her forehead softly and gently. Lucy was frozen in an instant.

"..I'm letting you go because I love you.." he honestly mentioned. "... I can endure your craziness, your bipolar attitude, harmless punches and kicks, your montly period sickness, nonsense bickering, your annoying laugh and how crybaby you are. I can endure everything! And I will court you again and again to win you back. I will show you how deeply I'm in love with you. That's why even if it hurts, even if it pains me, I'm setting you free..." and he ended kissing her hand in respect.

Lucy was stunned and overwhelmed at the sudden revelation. She sure is lucky to be with him. But still! She doesn't understand why he instantly agreed breaking up to her everytime she asks him to. What if she wishes him to die?! Would he do it!!? Stupid Natsu! Idiot!!!

Lucy pouted before continued hitting Natsu whom just laugh at how cute she is when she's mad.

(A/N: How I wish I have Natsu in my life.... waiting is the golden rule. I think? LOL)

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out