Odd Lovers

Another draft story I have and hopefully it'll satisfy you pumpkins! This may be the first time I'll say this but, IF you like my oneshots vote, comment and share. AND if you can't get well enough add it to your library with my other stories and hit the follow button ASAP! LOL.

bon a petit.

~

Lucy's POV

Fabulous. Beautiful. Dazzling. Amazing. Rich. Queen of all.

Simply Me!

I can't help myself while staring at a mirror on my hand but to adore how pretty I am. With the help of some-- scratch that! okay, that may be too humble and basically I am not the humble type of a girl so-- with the help of enough makeup, I can compare myself to a goddess! Okay, that may be too exaggerating but whatever.

Class already ended and you may ask me why a princess like me still inside the school vicinity walking in an abandoned area of the school which is towards an old janitor room.

Gosh! I don't wanna go in there at the first place but I was dared by my squad to stay there for an hour and to take a picture in there as a proof. If I'm not going to accept there stupid dare then I'm going to be bullied on how coward I am and worst! My title as the Queen Daredevil may be voided! Heck! You can snatch away everything to me but not my reputation and my titles. Everyone loves me because of that and even the girls are silently killing themselves because of jealousy and insecurity. And that's what I like.Kinda.

As I was walking toward my destination, nearer and nearer. I can feel the goosebumps penetrating my whole body. Actually, the old janitor room is not the wreck abandoned dirty smelly disgusting room I thought it would be. It's just abandoned and dirty. Why am I having the goosebumps because of the creepy story that lies within this room. There are rumors that a janitor ended his life in here that his ghost are rulling this place scaring to death the people who tries to prove the legend is not true. What happened to them? I don't know and I don't wanna know. Not now.

I know turned on my phone's flashlight to lighten up the area when suddenly something moved and when I gaze it with my light it was only a stupid mice. I heavily sighed in relief. How disgusting! I thought this school is an Elite school but you can't really judge a book by its front page. Is it front page or back page? Well, I don't care. I hate words. And math. And vegetables. And dogs. And--- 

I stiffed.

I'm paralyzed.

A hand or maybe not a human hand was now resting on my shoulder. 

I don't know what to do. I want to scream but I can't. I want to run but I can't. I want to faint but even the easiest way to get away with everything didn't happened. There's only one way to end this. Hopefully.

I take the courage in my butt, forced myself to scream the loudest as my throat can go and smack the hardest the poor soul with my Gucci bag.

I heard a it stumble on the ground and maybe, just maybe hear it mumbled 'ouch!'. How on earth a ghost can stumble to the ground and feel pain? I hit it with the light and I was surprised of what saw.

Oh no.

"It's a human?.."

XOXOX

Natsu's POV

I luckily escaped away from those assholes as they tried beating me like a pulp. The word is tried. Tsk! they didn't even lay a sigle punch on me. If those dumbass didn't call a backup, I'll definitely not run away and let them taste how stupid they are to try messing with me.