One Night Stand?

I would like to dedicate this oneshot to my ever beloved cutie friend Maria! She's tough, fierce and competitive. Yet if you know her better, She has a soft side with unbearable
dirty mind. Lol.

Shout out to the people with dirty thoughts about this story!
Though sorry to disappoint you but, I still wanted to keep it PG.

:-D ENJOY~

Lucy enhaled sweetly the soothing mixture of mint and spice scent while tugging herself into the soft bed mattress covering her petite nude body. Realizing the circumstances she was in, she instantly open her eyes and scanned herself. Considering she's still wearing her bra and undergarment lessen her panick and total outburst. However, it doesn't stop her from thinking outrageous possibilities as to why she's almost naked at a luxurious hotel that definitely owned not by her. Without any second thought, she drag herself out of the tempting soft and good smelling bed but because of her cursed clumsiness she instead made herself stumble to the floor covered by the bed's mattress. She's too busy trying to freed herself from her current disposition and cursing words that she didn't noticed a physically fit and handsome man got out from the bathroom with only a towel covering his lower body whom approached her and bend down to help her.

"Are you okay darling?" The man said as he helped her uncover from the mattress.

They faced each awkwardly as Lucy's leaning on the bed while the right hand of the man is between her legs. She blinked ones, then twice before processing what's going on and scream the loudest her lungs can go before punching the man straight to the face.

"What the hell's wrong with you woman!" The man shouted at her while caressing his nose. Lucy on the other hand immediately get out from their awkward position. Picking up her clothes on the floor, before she dashed out off the room regardless of the attractive man calling her from behind and her current attire which's only the mattress.

A WEEK LATER

Tapping the ballpen on the table while staring absentmindedly at the computer. Lucy's still thinking the incident that happened last week as if it only happened yesterday. After the too much embarrassing exit she made, she curse herself from drinking alcohol and partying on a public club. The last thing she remembered is only two gulp of whiskey and the rest is history. She even searched discreetly the symptoms of the possibility of being pregnant but suck for her, she still need to wait for her unwanted bloody montly visitor for confirmation with it's best buddy, the pregnancy test chube.

She was out from her deep thought when her colleague startled her giving her a box of a famous clothing line.

"What's this?"

"You have a client tonight on 6 at Silver Platters' restaurant, he wants you to wear this." She calmly responded. I open the box only to be greeted at the finest and beautiful red fitting dress that stopped on my knee with cross designed back and enough covering-cleavage. The opposite of what I usually wear. Great.

"What if I don't wear this?" She asked already knowing the sad truth.

"You just slapped away a multi-million dollar opportunity investment for the company plus the incentive you can get"

Shit.

Do I have a choice?

Time passed by so fast and in a blink of an eye Lucy's already standing at the front door of the said restaurant. She fixed herself while pulling down the hem of her red dress.

'Calm down Lucy. This is just another business deal to seal' She patheticly reassured herself as she entered the place.

"Good evening. I am here for a business meeting" she stated to the lady front desk who beam an unwelcome force smile on her.

"You're Lucy Heartfilla?" She said in disbelief while scanning her from head to toe.

'What's wrong with this girl. Aren't her job is to welcome the customer wholeheartedly? Why do I feel the exact opposite?'

I just simply nod in reply. I heared her murmur unpleasant words before unprofessionally gestured for me to follow while putting a scowling face.

'The nerve to this girl! If I'm not a well educated person plus without this prostitute like dress. I will punch her straight to the face'

As I follow her silently I realized that the place is quite eerie and not as crowded as it would be considering it's one of the highest and most classy restaurant in the city.  That's when it hit me that the "business tycoon" I'm going to meet might reserved the whole place for a simple business meeting. Just how loaded this man could be.

As we arrived at the dinning area I am expecting to see a man on her late forties with wrinkles and forming bald hair due to aging. However, it was the exact opposite of what I have expected. No, I am not expecting to see that bastard son who had a physical attribute of a Greek God that keeps pestering my mind for the past week again looking calmly while mentally calculating my whole body that's making me fucking anxious! I was out of my shocking state when the rude front desk lady spoke.

"Here she is Mr. Dragneel. If you need anything just call me" she said with an obvious double meaning before sending a wink towards him and leave the area.

'Now I know where the negativity come from'

Only the two of them are visible on the area as an awkward silence occupied the atmosphere. They only stare at each other while challenging who's who to break the ice. Definitely, Lucy won't back down amidst the attractive bastard before her.

"Sit"

One simple word yet it is too commanding and striking. One strong word that caused Lucy to follow like a cat battling a full grown dog. She don't like the fast beating of her heart and more importantly, she can't help herself to stop the empowering feeling inside her. She needs assistant to tame her heart and reinforcement to win this battle or else she doesn't know what craziness she will stunt this time.

'Somebody, anybody. Help me win this battle!'

TBC~

Yup! I just thought to cut your imagination and make this a two-part oneshot hahahaha.  VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE is highly welcome if you really badly eagerly crave for more of theeeeesssseeee ;-D Don't worry I believe it's worth the wait.

~Sayounara
Scardylol.out