Teach Me Not

Sitting alone on her usual spot on the cafeteria, Lucy were gently eating her homemade lunch while having some difficulties because of her not so good condition and sneezed. That's when a bag full of medicine for fever, caugh and sneeze came into view from one and only Natsu Dragneel who sat in front of her.

"What's this?" Lucy said raising an eyebrow.

"I thought you're a genius. That's a medicine" Natsu confronted with slight irritation.

"I know what it is dickhead. What I mean is why are you giving me this." she said more like a statement than a question.

Lucy eyed Natsu skeptically. Obeserving his expression and action. Natsu catch her stare and also stared at her alluring brown eyes. He's being hypnotized.

"I... I saw you n-not feeling well    a-and I thought you might needed some.." he replied but inside his head.

'Fuck! why am I nervous!'

Because your guilty. He's conscience announced.

Lucy eyed him suspiciously and her lips formed into a playful smirk. "Are you saying sorry to me?"

"What a-are you t-talking abo---"

"You're forgiven"

"Really?!.. I mean the hell!" Natsu shouted but deep down on him, he's feeling... happy?

"Meet me outside the school after dismissal and let's see where we can study" Lucy said, smiling. Before leaving him behind.

Natsu doesn't know why he's eager to end the school hours but he's sure for one thing, he'll wait.

AND just like what he did. Lucy ditch him. It's been hours since the school ended but like what he did, not even a strand of golden lock hair was seen in the picture. He angrily was about to leave when suddenly Lucy came out of nowhere.

"Now, you know how it feels to be ditched" Lucy said crossed arms.

"The heck with you woman! Are you playing with me!?" he angrily yelled. But Lucy just innocently smiled at him.

"Why would I? I came, didn't I"

Natsu was about to talk back when exhaustion win over him. How would he guessed that waiting can be that tired and hungry. He loss this time.

"Come on. We still have some business to do" Lucy offered.

...

"I thought the business you're talking is studying..." he paused sipping noodles. "... not eating noodles in some convenient store"

"Well, an empty stomach won't help in processing informations fast. It's better to be full first before studying..." she explained and sipped the last tear of the noodles faster than Natsu.  She also burp afterwards. "Sorry"

Natsu chuckled seeing the scene.

"What's so funny?"

"You're eating like a man" he pointed out.

"So what? I'd rather be fat and eat everything I want than to be skinny like a stick or be those classy girls who calculates the carbs they eat! Shocks! Don't they heard the word exercise? Plus, we should live life to the fullest. We don't know how much time we left before the end" Lucy burst her opinion. Once again, Natsu chuckled at her.

"You're so weird"

"Everybody says that" she said as a matter of fact manner.