Another Day, Another Drama - Part 41

You woke up from your nap to the sound of a baby giggling. You sat up and saw Mac laying down on the bed, while Harry tickled his belly.

"You're so ticklish, little one," Harry whispered.

"Hm, I wonder who else is like that," you smirked tickling Harry's side.

"Hey! Stop," he squirmed around.

You laughed sitting up and looking down at Mac. He breaks into a smile as soon as he sees you and reaches for you. You smile picking him up and holding him to you. His little lips start moving and you quickly pull down your top and let him latch on. You kiss his head as he starts to feed from you.

"That still amazes me," Harry said as he watches you.

You giggled, "Have you seen my parents yet?"

He shook his head, "I haven't been downstairs. How do you think the conversation's gonna go?"

You sighed,"I'm not sure. I don't want to get an argument over it, but I also don't want to just take what he's saying, you know?"

"I do," he nodded. "But I'll be right by your side the whole time if you need me."

"I love you," you smiled.

"I love you too," he smiled. "And I love this little guy even if he does love his Mumma more than me."

"Well, I mean, can you blame him?" You smirked.

Harry rolled his eyes with a laugh. "Let's just say he loves his Mumma just as much as I love his Mumma."

"Aww, your Daddy's getting pretty good at the sweet talking, huh?" You smiled.

"I've always been good at the sweet talk, love," he smirked.

"Whatever," You laughed.

Mac pulled away from you and turned him around to burp him. You and Harry both laughed when he let out a huge burp.

"Well, then," Harry laughed. "Feel better?"

Mac babbled and then snuggled against you.

"Want to head downstairs now?" Harry asked.

"Might as well," You nodded.

**

You, Harry, and Mac all walk downstairs, where you see your parents in the kitchen cooking up some food.

"Oh, uh, you didn't have to do that," you told them softly.

"No, it's okay," your mom smiled. "We know you two have your hands full with Mac, so we thought it'd be nice for us to cook dinner for the both of you."

"Plus, I feel bad for how I came off earlier," he sighed.

"It's okay, we'll talk about it after dinner, okay?" You said.

"Do you need any help?" Harry asked.

"No, I think we've got it," they smiled. "It's almost ready, so you two can just relax for a bit."

"Okay, let us know if you need something," Harry said.

You nodded and walked into the living room. You sat Mac down on the floor and watched him play with his little toys while he babbled away. Harry laid next to him and Mac watched him with wide eyes and a giggle.

"He loves you too, you know," you giggled watching them.

"Yeah, I know," he smiled poking his little nose. "Just when I think I've reached my limit on how much I love him, I look at him or he smiles or lets out a little giggle, and I fall even more in love with him."