Here I Am If You're Ready To Try - Part 3

When Harry got back to the hotel, he had about 10 minutes to change and meet everyone down in the lobby. He knew they would be asking questions about last night, and he just hoped he could keep his emotions in check to not be obvious about what happened.

Harry was going to wear a buttoned-down shirt, but he realized there were a few new additions to his chest from the previous night's events. He smirked to himself as he remembered it, but then quickly turned his thoughts to something else before he had a huge problem, you weren't here to take care of.

He then decided on just a regular t-shirt and grabbed some boots to put on. He got his keys and phone before heading out of the hotel room to meet everyone.

Most everyone was already down in the lobby by the time Harry arrived.

"About time you decided to show up," Nick said.

"I'm right on time," Harry defended.

"Yeah, but you're always ready to go before everyone else, yet you're the last one to arrive," Jeff smirked. "Late night with a little someone?"

Harry rolled his eyes. "Don't we have some breakfast to eat?" He said walking into the restaurant of the hotel.

"Didn't eat enough last night?" he smirked.

"Watch your mouth," Harry said.

"It was just a joke," he laughed.

"I don't need you talking or joking about Y/N and I's sex life," he said.

"Oh my god, so you did!" Nick smirked. "I knew that you two couldn't resist each other. Does this mean you two are back together?"

Harry groaned. "What's with all the questions?"

"Okay, you can't hook up with your ex, who you've been like obsessed with for years, and just go silent!" Nick said.

"Yes, I can," Harry smirked grabbing a menu and opening it, almost as if he was trying to block out the questions.

**

While you were eating your breakfast, you took out your journal and started writing down some words. By the time you had finished your food, you had an entire song written down.

You knew that what you were about to do would be risky, but for right now taking risks meant you could be happy and living your life.

You called up your band and told them to get to the venue a few hours earlier than the show because you had a song you wanted to work on for that night.

Once you got all of that situated, you set the alarm on your phone and then went to sleep.

**

"So, I know we were supposed to go out tonight, but uh Y/N invited us to her show," he coughed.

"Ooh," Nick smirked. "I take it we're going?"

"Well, I'm going, and then I guess whoever else wants to go," he said.

"I'm going! I love me some Y/N," Nick smirked.

Harry laughed. "Sometimes I think you like her more than me."

"Well, she is prettier," he joked.

"That's true," Harry laughed.

"So, you're really going for it again, huh?" Nick said.