The Next Step - Part 11

You and Harry were laying on the bed together. His hand rested on your belly, while your head was on his shoulder. 

"This isn't a mistake right?" You whispered looking over at him. "I mean we're both still really young and we have our careers going for us. Not to mention that we just got back together."

"It's not a mistake," he whispered. "Would I change things if I could? Maybe, at least maybe until we were a bit older, but I can't change it and I don't want to change it. I'm happy, I really am. At first, I was scared and upset because it wasn't planned, obviously, but now I couldn't be more happy and excited."

You smiled. "That makes me happy to hear that. I was so scared to tell you that day when I found out," you whispered.

He sighed looking over at you. "Baby, I wish you didn't feel that way."

"I know, but I was just afraid of how you would react," you sighed sadly. "I thought maybe you'd be upset and think that I and this baby would ruin your life."

"Y/N, no," he whispered pulling you on top of him. "You could never ruin my life and a baby couldn't either."

You smiled a bit laying your head down on his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and rubbed your back. "We're having a baby," you whispered.

"I know," he smiled widely. "We're going to have a baby just in time for Christmas."

"Wow, yeah, we will," you said. "How do you think our families are going to take it?"

"I'd hope they'd be happy for us," he said.

"Me too, but both your Mom and your sister were apprehensive about us getting back together in the first place, do you really think they'd be happy that we're having a baby together," you sighed.

"If they know that I'm happy and that I want this, they're gonna be thrilled," he said.

"And you do want this right?" You asked.

"Yeah, I do," he smiled. "And you want this right?"

"Of course," you smiled. "Do you want a boy or a girl?"

"I just want a healthy baby," he smiled. "I want both my babies to be healthy."

You giggled sitting up and lifting your shirt up a bit. Harry smiled and put his hand on your belly for the second time that day. "Hi, baby," he whispered. "It's your daddy."

You smiled looking down at him.

"And I love you so much," he smiled. "And I love your Mummy, so make sure you're good to her. We don't want her feeling bad, okay?"

"I don't think they can hear you," you giggled.

"You don't know that," he said.

"Actually I do," you laughed. "The baby is only a teeny tiny speck."

"That's so rude! Our baby isn't a speck," he laughed.

"Technically it is," you laughed.

Harry rolled his eyes and pulled you back down onto his stomach. You laughed looking up at him. "What was that about?" You asked.

"Nothing, nothing," he smirked. "Just wanna cuddle is all."

"You and your cuddling," you joked.

"Hey! If I remember correctly it was my cuddling that made you fall for me," he smirked.

"Just because I literally fell on you and you wrapped your arms around me and had a quick drunken chat doesn't exactly qualify as cuddling," you said poking his nose.