Finding Out - Part 20

Those next few weeks were miserable and frustrating. You were back in London for the premiere and still awaiting the test results about the baby from your doctor. You and Harry were about to lose your minds with worry, but at least Harry had promo for Dunkirk to distract him. Part of you didn't feel like going to the premiere because you just wanted to know that your baby was alright, plus you knew that your baby bump would be showing a bit and you and Harry would get lots of questions regarding it.

You were afraid to finally let the world in about you being pregnant and then find out something is wrong with your baby. No one in your family knew what was going on, which made it even harder to go through because other than Harry, you had no one else to talk to about how you felt.

Manny and Maxy flew in to help you get ready for the big night, while Lou was getting Harry ready.

"So, are you nervous?" Manny asked blending eye shadow on your eyelid.

"Yep," you mumbled.

"You're going to look beautiful as always and you can only see a little bit of a bump with that dress," he said.

"Even just a little bit of bump causes people to talk, Manny," you sighed. "They'll either say I've gained weight or I'm pregnant."

"But you are pregnant," Maxy said. "At least for once, the papers would be right about something instead of just pulling shit out of their ass."

"True, but it's the little details they'll add in," you sighed. "Like make it out to be if it's really Harry's baby or how me being pregnant is the only reason Harry and I are together. Then I'm sure they'll be people saying I purposely got pregnant to trap him or something."

"Well fuck what anyone says especially if it's negative," Manny said. "All that matters is what you and Harry know is the truth."

"I know, but sometimes that's a lot easier said than done and it doesn't help when I've got all these hormones going on," you groaned fanning yourself with your hands.

"Okay, your hair is all set," Maxy said. "We just got to wait for it to curl."

"And let me set your makeup," Manny said.

You closed your eyes and felt the mist of the setting spray hit your face. You got up from your chair.

"I'm going to get some food, I'm starving," you laughed. "Do you want two want anything?"

"You know we do," they both laughed.

"Okay, I'm going to go see if Harry wants anything," you said.

They nodded and headed into the kitchen, while you went into the other room where Harry was getting ready.

"Hey baby," Harry smiled from his chair while Lou fixed his hair. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you," you smiled kissing him quickly. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"I could eat a little something," he said. "I can order something for everyone."

"Are you sure? I was just going to see if there was anything here to whip up," you said.

"No, don't worry about that," he said. "I'll put in an order."

"Okay," you smiled.

After Harry ordered the food, you stayed in the room with him. He walked over to you and put his hands on your bump.

"You feeling okay?" He whispered.

"As much as I can be, yeah," you nodded.

"I know it's tough, but the doctor's said they'd let us know by tomorrow," he said. "And if not I'm calling them myself."