Suprise! - Part 9

That next morning you woke up in bed alone. You groaned wrapping the sheets around you because you were freezing. All of a sudden you heard shouting and looked over at Harry pacing out on the balcony. He was on the phone with someone and you've never seen him so angry.

Yes, over the years you two have had your fair share of arguments where you both had gotten angry, but he never got that upset.

"I don't fucking care! I'm not going to use my girlfriend as a way to sell albums! I don't give a shit if it helps my name get out there and publicity. I already told you that I wanted my music to do the talking! Not who I'm dating or seen with! And to go behind my back like that and invade my privacy! I can't believe that someone from my own fucking team did it," he screamed.

You sighed wanting to go out there and calm him down, but all of a sudden you felt a lurch in your stomach and quickly ran into the bathroom. After getting sick a few times, you sat against the wall and wiped your mouth. You sighed tilting your head back and closing your eyes.

When the sick feeling subsided, you reached into your bag to find some medicine. You had some anti-nausea medicine for when you traveled and would get motion sickness, but when you looked through your bag it was when you noticed something that you knew the medicine would no longer help.

You had an entire supply of feminine products that you had yet to use. You quickly did the math in your head and realized that you should have had your period by now.

No. No. No. No. No. You mumbled to yourself as you went back into the room and grabbed your phone. You had an app on your phone and it would tell you when you were supposed to be having your period. When you clicked on it, you saw that you were more than a few days late, but what freaked you out, even more, was that the week you were in New York was also the week that was highlighted as a "Best Chance of Getting Pregnant" week.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

For the second time that morning, you found yourself running to the bathroom.

**

"Jeff, I don't care. You better find out who arranged it and when you do, they're fired," he said before hanging up.

He was beyond pissed at this point and knew he needed to calm down. He decided to head to the gym. He went back into the room and saw you walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey, is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," you mumbled. "I'm just... uh... not feeling well."

"Do you have a fever?" He asked.

"I don't think so," you sighed sitting on the bed.

"Do you want to run to the store and get you some things?" He asked.

"No, I'm just going to get some rest," you said.

"Do you mind if I go to the gym for an hour or do you need me here?" He asked.

"Oh, no I'll be fine," you said. "How'd the phone call go?"

He sighed grabbing his gym clothes from his bag and changing. "Not well," he said. "Jeff didn't know anything, but then he had the audacity to say that even though it wasn't ideal, it helps to get my name out there."

"Wow," you said.

"I know, I told him I didn't care and want to know who sold me out because the second I do, they're fired," he said.

You nodded laying back on the bed.

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure," you said.