It's Only Getting Started - Part 35

Over the next few days, you could get the thought of the paparazzi staring at you the night of the Brits. You hadn't seen him since the incident over a year ago, but it was just something with the way that he acted seemed... off. You still hadn't told Harry about it because you didn't want him overreacting to something that probably wasn't anything.

"Hello,, Y/N, Mummy pay attention to me," Harry said in a baby voice, holding Mac and waving his tiny arm at you.

"Oh, sorry, what?" You asked looking over at him.

"We said, it's a beautiful day outside, so we should go for a walk in the park," Harry smiled. "Mac loves the pram and it gets us all out of the house."

You smiled. "I think that's a great idea," you said. "We could pack a lunch or stop and get a lunch and have a picnic in the park."

"Perfect," He smiled kissing Mac's head, who babbles and drools. "Lovely," Harry laughed.

You giggled and got up from the bed and changed into some yoga leggings and put on one of Harry's tour hoodies while he got Mac dressed and changed. You took Mac while Harry got changed and held him against your hip as you packed snacks and fruit for him. He giggled and played with the strings of the hoodie and you laughed kissing his forehead.

"Every time you smile or laugh you look just like your Daddy," you said. "And it doesn't help that he dressed you just like him either. I swear if he had it his way, he'd dress you in matching Gucci suits."

"Just give me an occasion and I can make it happen," he smirked walking into the kitchen.

"I'm surprised you even need an occasion," you laughed.

Harry laughed. "Ready to go?"

You nodded and Harry grabbed the diaper bag while you put Mac in the car seat. Harry picked him up and took it to the car, while you made you had everything. Once Mac was in the car, Harry got the stroller from the garage and put in his Range Rover.

When Harry pulled out of the driveway, you noticed a very familiar car, but not familiar in the sense that you knew who owned it but familiar as in the fact that you've seen in multiple times over the last few days. However, you've never seen who it belonged to or which house the owner visited.

"Do you know who's car that is?" you asked.

"The silver one?" He asked.

You nodded.

"I think our neighbors got a new one," he shrugged. "They don't have a lot of drive space, so they park it on the street."

"Hm, I guess that makes sense on why I've seen it so many times lately," you said.

"Yep, that'd be it," he said taking your hand.

It was obviously a good explanation and Harry seemed to think it was just that, but you felt differently.

**

When you got to the park, there were a whole lot of people there, which was great. Harry got out and got the stroller together, while you took Mac out of his car seat. As soon as he laid eyes on the stroller, his eyes widen and his little feet started to kick around. You and Harry both laughed and put him inside.

You pushed him while Harry stood at your side.

"You know this is probably our first official outing as a family," you said. "I mean we've gone out with Mac before, but not like this. We normally just run in somewhere without getting him out or just went somewhere quickly."