Not How Things Were Supposed To Go - Part 14

You were discharged from the hospital the next day. Harry made sure that security was up and there were no paps outside. The nurse pushed you in a wheelchair out to the car and Harry helped you inside before driving you to his house.

When he arrived, he parked his car and then came around to help you out.

"Harry, I'm okay, I can walk on my own," you laughed.

"I know, but I just want to help you," he said wrapping his arm around your waist.

You walked inside the house and smelled that his Mom was cooking breakfast. "You can lay down on the couch and I'll go grab your things from the hotel," he said.

"Okay," you said.

"Do you need anything else?" He asked moving hair out of your face.

"Um, no I should be good. I didn't really unpack anything, so you should just be able to grab the bags I brought," you said.

He nodded and kissed you quickly before standing up.

"Wait!" You said. "Don't you have a flight to catch this afternoon? I mean, don't we? Maybe we should just wait until we head to the airport to grab it," you said.

"You're not going anywhere," he said. "You just got out of the hospital. Do you really think you should be on a long flight?"

"But you need to go, you have work," you said.

"I'm not leaving you here alone," he said. "James will understand, we can reschedule."

"You can't do that," you said. "Everyone is looking forward to you being on the show."

"And you can't stay here alone," he sighed.

"Babe, I'm fine," you said. "The doctor said I just needed to take it easy and not get stressed, I'd be more stressed if you didn't go to LA than me being here by myself."

"Or should come back home with me," Anne said walking into the living room with a plate of food. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ease drop."

"No, no it's okay," he said. "Would you really take her back home with you?"

"Of course, I don't mind, but only if Y/N would like to," she said.

"If it means that you'll go to LA and not worry about me, then yes, I'll go. Plus, it'll give your Mom and I time to catch up," you smiled over to her.

"See, it's settled. You'll go on to LA and Y/N will ride back home with us," she smiled.

He sighed and looked down at you. "Are you sure you'll be okay without me here?"

"Yes, nothing is really wrong with me anyway, so you have nothing to worry about," you said.

"I have everything to worry about," he sighed. "I have you to worry about for one and our baby for another." 

"But we're both fine," you said taking his hand.

"Right now, yes, but what if something happens while I'm gone?" He whispered. "I'd never forgive myself."

"Nothing is going to happen and you're only going to be gone for a week," you said. "And then you'll be back or I can fly to you in a few days."

"No, I don't want you flying," he said shaking your head.

"Yes, Dad," you joked.

He laughed. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I know it's because you love us," you smiled.

"I do, I really do," he smiled.

"We love you too," you smiled. "And we'll be fine."

He sighed putting his forehead against yours. "Please, do what the doctor said and take it easy," he whispered. "I'll be asking Mum if you're doing what you need to do."

You laughed. "Trust me, I've been working for months, I'm gonna take some much-needed rest."

"You better, now you eat your breakfast, while I go pack, okay?" He said.

"Yes, sir!" You joked.

"Don't be such a smart ass," he laughed.

**

About an hour later, Harry was about to head out to the airport. He dropped his bags by the door and came over to sit next to you on the couch.

"I'm gonna miss you," he pouted.

'Yeah, sorry my surprise visit didn't go better," you said.

"It wasn't your fault," he said. "And as soon as I get the chance, I'm gonna find that prick and we're gonna press charges."

"We can do all that, but it's not gonna do anything," you sighed.

"We can't just let him get away with that," he said. "He grabbed you and almost harmed our baby."

"I'm not supposed to stress out remember? Trying to hunt down the guy and go through all the shit to press charges would do just that," you said. "I'm pretty sure the broken nose I gave him, will do just fine."

"I wish I saw that," he admitted. "I bet it was so bad ass and hot," he smirked.

"The blood on my shirt wasn't," you laughed.

"I'll buy you a new one," he said. "I'll buy you ten new ones."

"As much as I don't want you to go, you probably should go so you don't miss your flight," you said.

He nodded and leaned over to kiss you. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," you smiled.

"And I love you," He giggled kissing your belly.

"You're so fucking cheesy," you laughed.

"Only for my babies," he smiled.

Harry stood up and walked over to Anne. "Bye Mum," he said. "Thanks for taking care of Y/N."

"Of course, now go have fun in LA and I'll keep you updated with everything," she said.

He smiled. "Love ya," he said giving her hug and then walking over to you one more time.

"Bye baby," he said giving you a hug and kiss before walking out the door.

You sighed laying back on the couch. This was not how you wanted things to go, but you were thankful that your baby was okay. Now, you just hoped this next with Anne would help your relationship get back to what it once was and not make it worse.