I wake up to the sound of my best friend shouting "I cant believe this is all happening to her she doesn't deserve any of this that son of a bitch is going to pay dearly for what hes done to her" I get out of bed sleepy and start walking across the room I open the door and listen to them "I know what your saying frankie but she still needs his permission to leave his pack she is always welcome to my pack and when she wakes up we can talk to her but I want her to rest this has taken it all out of her" I decide that I may as well face the music so to speak and start walking down the hall way to the stair case " I hope she leaves she needs to get away" frankie says as i come down the stairs and round the corner "i plan on leaving but i wont be coming here to stay prominently Adrien you still have a shot at finding your mate i wont make that difficult for you" i say as i walk through the kitchen over to the fridge grabbing the bottle of jack daniels from the fridge door unscrewing the lid I take a few gulps before taking a deep breath and facing them both.

"Kaye you know I wont let you because a rogue your always welcome here and if I find my mate I will explain all of this to her she will understand" Adrien sighs as he walks over to me taking the bottle from my grasp and setting it down on the bench. Putting his finger under my chin lifting me head so that I can look at him "for now you need to go back home explain to your parents what is happening and get some clothes and come straight back here Frankie is going to go with you and when you are setting off she will mind link Andy then we will walk to the boarder and meet you there you can stay her until you figure out what you want to do" he says kissing me on the lips "I think it's best w go now there's an other storm coming and it will be worse that last nights darling I'm ready when you are" I nod my head taking in what's being said "ok let me get my dress on and we can go" I sigh as i start walking back up stairs slowly. I cant take anymore but I know Adrien is right I need to go and get some of my things as I enter the bedroom I walk to the bed bending down to pick up my dress and put it on. I caught a glimpse of my face in the mirror and my god I got a shock I look almost sick with how pale I have gone and how red my eyes are I try to talk to my wolf but she wont answer me she's just whimpering.

I grab my phone and dial my mothers number listening to it ring until she finally answers me

Hey sweetie where are you when are you coming home?

Mam is there anyone at the house other than you and dad?

No hunni dad is with the Alpha and council man Grey why what's going on?

I need to come home and I will explain everything when I get there okay but you have to promise to call me if anyone comes to the house.

Okay darling I will I will see you soon I love you.

Love you to goodbye

I get off the phone to see Adrien and Frankie watching my every move "what I need to go and get my stuff and now is the prefect time as mams the only one in the house" I look to Frankie "come on we need to go now" I say softly as I get my bag I walk over to Adrien and give him a soft kiss to the lips "I will be back soon okay"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feeling my heart hammer in my chest as I run through the trees am seeing my house just within reach I run that bit faster climbing the steps of the porch I stop outside the door listening to make sure there's no one in the house but my mam I can hear her soft hum and the clatter of plates so I put my hand on the door knob and open the door walking in I see that the house is empty I walk through the sitting room into the kitchen to find my mam at the stove sniffing the air "mmm my favourite mam spaghetti Bolognese" my mam turns around and hugs me "oh baby why did you phone before coming home what's going on" I stare at her trying to work out how to tell her everything without breaking down.

"Mam you need to sit down there's a lot to tell you very little time" I sigh taking a seat at the table in the dining room I wait fro. Her to turn the stoves down and come and sit she looks at me with worried eyes I reach out taking her hand. "you know I found my mate don't you" I gaze at her while she slowly nods her head saying yes "then you know that he basically rejected me without saying those words well he now has a pup on the way with non other than the pack slut so I am going to leave for a while I don't know when I will be back but I will still phone you and see how you are doing" my mam looks so broken gazing at me with sympathy in her beautiful brown eyes I nod my head knowing I'm going to start crying "I need to get some stuff together and go before this storm start" mam get us up engulfing into a tight cuddle this I why I love me mam she always knows what I needed I bask in her motherly love and warmth for a few moments before I softly let go wiping away the tears that slipped down my checks mam takes he hand an lovingly stroked the side of my face. "Come my love let's go get you packed and out before he finds out your here my love" I nod my head walking through the dining room to the staircase taking them two at a time as I get to the top we walk down the hall way to my room i open the door sniffing the air " mam why the hell does it smell like he's been in here again the sent is strong" I turn around to look at my mother rocking side to side.

"well .. erm you see Elijah came by this morning demanding that he see your room and we couldn't couldn't argue with him darling" sighing I take a seat on the edge of my bed why can't he leave me alone he's chosen not to take me and yet he wont leave me be this hurts I need to go mam I cant stay here anymore" I cry looking at her through wet lashes I get up to grab my bag from underneath my bed and walk over to my draws putting all the clothes I'll need for the next week at least I zip up my bag and got the bathroom to grab my make up and shower stuff bring them out of the bathroom I notice my mam is staring of into space which means she's mind linking with my dad "mam dont tell Elijah this is my decision and he will only make it worse" she shakes her head " I've told your dad but I cant promise he wont tell him so you need to leave now baby go while you have the chance" I grab my charger and bag going to my mother giving her a hug i let go and start walking out that room getting to the stairs I turn and blow my mam a kiss I head down that stairs just as a flash of lightning comes through the house I need to go now I put my bag over my shoulders and grab my hoodie from the side next to that door putting it on allowing my sent to calm me down I open the door and see that they heavens have opened as they rain comes down hard look like a waterfall over the porch stepping out all I can smell is earth and the rain it calms me down as I shut the door I step onto the porch and tighten the hood ready to run I scan the area to make sure I am clear to run.

I sprint through the trees trying to stay as straight as possible just wanting to get over the boarders the hairs on the back of my neck stand up I know there's someone there but I've seen ever horror movie going. I keep running as I round on of the trees I see a shadow coming from the right so I dodge to the left I keep running and but make the mistake of looking behind me as I look back in front of me out of nowhere I am whipped out as I slam to the ground the wind escapes my lungs I lay there for a second trying to process what the fuck just happened to me. Inhaling all I can smell is him I jump up ready to attack I turn around and there he stands glaring at me as an other flash of lightning erupts across the sky giving him that horror film glow seeing his steel grey eyes look from my bag back to my face "i'm not getting out of this confrontation" I think to myself. there he stands tall showing his intimidating frame "oh fuck me I'm so dead".