Chapter 11

the whole college was talking about the per-season party , it's one of the things they always looked up to in as the beginning of every year , so they were all hyped , seniors and freshmen including bambam , the party boy .

in high school he was known for hosting the best legendary parties ever when his parents were out of town , which is not often but whenever they do , he never lost his chance to host a party at one of his parents Maisons which would be the main subject in the canteen for weeks after the said party . So there's no wonder he was excited for his first party in this glorious college . But there was a little problem .

"Jeongkook don't make me hit you with my laptop !!" ‌bambam said taking his laptop in his hands with a frustrating expression painting his face , looking down at a non-chalentent jeongkook .

"No bam I'm not attending that party and I'm not saying that again , and Jesus Christ go put some pants you prick "

bambam rolled his eyes and grabbed his pants from the closet .‌‌

see they were bickering over the party subject the whole day , in the morning,  in between the periods , during lunch , and after the last period bam dragged jeongkook to his dorm and ignored the other's protesting about the amount of assignments he has to do , jeongkook on other hand the only break he took from this subject was when he was in the class and when bam went to take a shower , but the other was quick in that too and just put an underwear and went back to try another attempt to convince his friend who was sitting on the bed , and has this expression on his face saying : I'm so done with everything .‌‌

" BUT WHYYYY" bam voice was muffled since he was putting a shirt on.

‌" you love parties " bambam said in a small voice , batting his eyelashes , jeongkook looked at him like he grow tow heads .

‌"I don't love parties bambam you love them not me " ‌

"but you don't hate them either" ‌

" I'm a light weighed , I don't want to get drunk and make a fool out of myself in my first year" ‌

"ill take care of you "

‌"I.. I have nothing to wear" ‌

" bitch please , I am borrowing clothes from you for this party" ‌

"noway " jeongkook said shaking his head .

‌"whatever let's postpone the clothes subject now do you have any other dumb excuses left?" Bambam asked raising one oh his perfect eyebrows . And just by the look of Bambam's face jeongkook knew he ‌‌can't go any further running from this conversation .

he sighed and looked at his lap .

" teahyung is the team captain , he will be there , and i don't really want to meet him , i'll be good staying in my dorm doing my work and listening to cigarette after sex " jeongkook said smiling a little while bambam had a scowl on his face .

" so that's why you didn't want to go ? because your long childhood crush who is being a total jerk to you-god knows why- will be there ?? " bambam said slowly trying to process this , and jeongkook just kept quiet waiting for the storm

" ARE YOU FOR REAL JEON ! " and here it comes ..

" jeongkook no , i won't let you do that to yourself , he can be wherever he wants to be , you're not going to lock yourself in the dorm and listening to cigarette after sex while people  out there smoking real weed and having actual real sex " bambam said and jeongkook cracked a small smile at that  .

"it's not just him , but i don't feel like going .. i swear .. he is partially the reason but not the whole reason "

"bull-shit , you know i was about to buy your shitty excuse of the assignments and shit and blame it on your workhoolic side but now hearing the real reason you're so not off the hook ; and you will go , no more arguments " bambam said in determination and headed to the door so he can walk out and complete the scene dramatically but he remembered he was at his own dorm .