Chapter 3

No one's pov :

After a long tiring  ride Jungkook and BamBam found themselves in Seoul in front of their big collegue .. The collegue of their dreams ..

The collegue which for they work their asses off to attend ,  and as they say the hard work always pays off so they felt proud,  especially one raven here ,  whom his face lite up and every trace of sleeping was gone when their car entered the that city he was so excited since he will be now more dependent and will try his life as a young man away from his family's watching eyes .. It's not like he was a trouble maker anyways but still he felt giddy while thinking about having a new start away from toxic people he knew in high school  .

- " aaand finally we are here ! " Said BamBam while parking their car .

- "maan that was a tiring trip we had !"  Said the one with a raven hair while stretching his arms . 

- " Huh look who's talking !  the one who kept sleeping almost the whole trip ,  i can't feel my arms since i kept driving for hours and i'm sure my bootyass got flat tooo"
Bambam snapped at him  while glaring and faking cries ..

-" you didn't even kept me company u shithead i felt lonely .. All i was hearing is your fucking snoring and it's fucking unbearable kook ! I don't wish  to have you as a drom mate  ! Please god don't let that happen !  "

- " screw you bam ! My snores are not that bad , plus you're just grumpy cause i let my beauty sleep while you look here like a zombie with a flat ass " jungkook said giggling and ran from the car before he will get some smacks from his grumpy bestfriend .

***

They were now at the office to take their scheduels ,  they already knew they won't have the same one  .. Thanks to the test which jungkook took and made him skip a year already but they knew ,  they will meet after classes and have their meals together .

And it seems that Gods heard Bambam's prayers ,  they had diffrents rooms with dorms a bit away from eachother , Bambam was happy ,  he didn't know that god was  preparing him yet the worse than jungkook snoring  . 

After taking their scheduels .. The young  men planned to go to their dorms and put their luggage and meet to have lunch together and wonder to discover their new college . So that's what happened  ,Jungkook went searching his dorm which was a pain in the ass . He got lost with heavy luggage in both hands and a very big back pack on his back but fortunetly he got there . The room was big enough for  tow persons to live in, it's attached to a bathroom ..  It has tow beds and there was a nightstand already placed beside one of the beds . On that bed there was some colorful matress placed neatly . There was also a giant teddy bear placed on the bed  . 
-" is my roommate a girl ? " jungkook thought loudly and he checked the number of the dorm one more time but it was the same as the number hanging on the door ..
- weird he wishpered and start placing his stuff in the closet neatly and placing his own fournitures which wasn't that colorful like the other side of the room .