chapitre 5

No one's POV :
If you asked jungkook what just happened he would answer with 'I have no idea ' becaue he really doesn't have any idea. One thing lead to another and instead of having a civil conversation with teahyung after the classe was done , like he was planning to do , he found himself in an open challenge with him. Why ? He doesn't know. He tried to push all this thoughts and instead focus on his classe so he took his notebook and start writing down any intresting ideas.
He noticed that any chuckles or smirks left teahyung's face, he was focused during the entire classe , which surprised jungkook a little bit, his carefree aura gave the raven hair faulse impression , it almost made jungkook think that teahyung won't be that serious during classes.
He sighed and whishpered to himself, "thanks god , at least this part of him remains the same I guess ".

The fisrt classes ended and jungkook was glad because he could finally breath and take a break, he didn't expect the first day to be hectic like that, but after all it's the best university in Seoul we're talking about.
Taehyung attended all the classes with him, and as jungkook thought teahyung was in the second year and not in his third year like he suppose to be, why teahyung was a year behind ? jungkook had no idea.

whenever their eyes would meet, both of them start staring draggers at the other. Jungkook told himself that if teahyung wants to ignore him and act like he never know him then okay he will act the same, but deep down it was painful, to long for someone for years and have this kind of treatment from that person when you meet him, the person who only used to show you kindness and sweetness. jungkook was shocked to the core, but he would never admit it out loud.

-"hey buddy, started without me you pig !" bambam said while flopping on a chair, curently almost all the school was in the big cafeteria for the lunch break.
-"hi bam " the raven hair said while munching his sandwich and sipping his favourite juice aka mangue juice , with a very dull face , jungkook is never unhappy while sipping that juice , bam knew something is wrong.
-"what's with the dull face, school starts taking troll on your mood already? "jungkook didn't answer he just kept munching his lunch lost in the trance of thoughts, just as he was about to take another bite from his burger, a plate full of a hot cup of noodles and orange juice And fruit salade fell on his chest and lap , he hissed from the sudden painful hottness of the noodles on his lap , the white creme of the fruit salade smeared on his chest dirtying his black outfit , he turned his gaze and the first thing he saw is a guy laying on the floor apparently he's the one who was holding the lunch which is now smeared all him, and from his peripherical eyes he saw Teahyung standing there not too far , leaning on one of the tables smirking, the figure which was laying on the ground got up and looked at jungkook with eyes holding an apology and then he turned his gaze to Teahyung and his facial features turned to an angry and vulnerable ones , watching the scene for a second jungkook thought teahyung who tripped the guy who fell on his knees .

-" the fuck you're looking at , if you payed enough attention to where you are going you wouldn't get tripped with my legs and Well ... Creating that lovely painting on our dear newbie's outfit" Teahyung said while pointing his fingers on jungkook . the guy turned to jugkook an bowed and asked for forgiveness.

Jungkook was frozen in the spot , he didn't pay attention to the guy who was bowing in front of him, because he was digging teahyung's grave in his mind. everything went slow , with twitching eyes and heart beating fast from the sudden anger and andrenalin which spread all over jungkook's body , suddenly the half spilled hot cup of noodles and the fruit salade with the buttery creams were all over teahyung hair and chest, noodles falling from his hair to shoulders,the cream was all his face too. everything went silent , the students , the food delivery robots , the birds outside the cafeteria , literally everything was silent watching the intense scene like some exclusive melodrama , all you can hear is the heavy breaths of the both standing males , a thick angry aura surrounding them, if the glares could kill they would both be dead .
-"WHAT THE HELL ?? " the guy with white creamy locks screamed attacking the other.
-"WELL SINCE YOU LOVED THE ART ON MY CLOTHS THAT MUCH I THOUGHT THAT GIVING YOU ONE WON'T BE BAD RIGHT? " the raven hair said , hands flying to the other throat too . just as teahyung's leg flew to kick jungkook where the sun never shines the other whispered with voice too down only teahyung can hear it.
-" why you didn't like it Teahyung ?"
Teahyung halted his flying leg, his eyes windning before his mind can give a proper reaction he felt himslef Tore apart from jungkook by his friends and jungkook's friend.
-"seriously guys giving a scene to the whole uni now ? " said a handsome guy with wide shoulders while glaring and pushing teahyung away from the other.
-"say that to your asshole friend , he is the one who initiate it , tripping the guy on purpose so he will fall on jeongkook" bambam spat

-" watch your mouth bamy~"
-"mind your fucking business jack-cock~"
-" this scum-bag !" Just when jackson was about to launch on bambam a tall guy with red hair stopped him .
-" just leave me hoseok I'll show this cockblocker his place !"
-" cockblocker ? seriously you still didn't get over the fact that i bleu-balled you yesterday??"
-" oooff , D R A M A , wait bleu-balled him lol I thought you're straight jackson !?" a pale guy with small body and piercing eyes said while siting on one of the near tables while munching popcorns watching the scene like a reality TV show .

-"seriously youngi where did you get that popcorns from? " jin said while still holding teahyung who's riping jungkook apart with his eyes . youngi just shruged it off and kept eating peacefully like his friend isn't in some actual fight right now , well teahyung usually gets himslef in fights but soon people cower and ignore him, and he would stop picking on them too, thinking he made them know their place ,but the new guy didn't , youngi found it rather interesting .

the little groupe forgot about the fact that they were in the middle of the huge cafeteria in the lunch time until they heard loud whispers :
'Omg is jackson gay ? ' 'Is that he's boyfriend , I heard he said he bleu-balled him ?'
'Lol that's why he seem frustrated lately ?' 'Is he bisexuel or gay ?I really want to know ! '
The whishpers got louder jackson sank into his shoes and how he wished to zip all their mouths , in the other hand bambam's face lightup , he could see how the other was getting uncomfortable.
-" IM NOT ! "
-" OH YEAH HE IS ! " they screamed simultanously one glaring and the other smirking knowing he just ruined the reputation of the other.
-"this bitch !"
-"frustrated whore!! "
-"oookeey guys enough , I reckon the whole college will talk about this show for weeks , jungkook is your name right please take your friend and go , jungkook ! " jin said while pushing jackson away who was strugling like a kid between jin and hosoek's octopus arms.

During all the scene jungkook and teahyung kept holding their gaze , they never lost it , in the mind of each one of them stream of thoughts and questions running per seconds , a torrent of inexplicable emotions , they only snap out of it when jin start screaming jungkook's name .
Jungkook averted his eyes to his fuming friend and he hold him and turned around walking back his dorm to change his messy clothes , he was about to step out of the cafeteria when he heard :
-" know that I'm not done with you yet Jeon ! "
-"nor I am Kim ! " he heard gasps And loud whispers an he knew why , he just screamed revealing the hidden family name of the famous teahyung in front of the whole cafeteria , he watched as teahyung's eyes got wider for a seconds and then he wore his blank face again but jungkook knew he was fuming since he was clenching his both hands , it was a teahyung's childhood habit , he would always clench his fists and pout his lips whenever he is angry or mad , but now instead of cute pouty lips he wore a resting bitch face with peircing cold eyes .
Jungkook smirked knowing he won this round in front of the infamous kim teahyung and went out of the cafeteria with very pissed bambam trailing after him .

**********
Ignore my mistakes please , and be well ^.^